DJ Singleton | Syracusefan.com

DJ Singleton

Sign him up! Another great guy to be in consideration for. Hopefully this is evidence against the marrone to wish issue.

Or maybe this is why someone was flying from Syracuse to Wisconsin? Maybe a recruiting trip?

Or maybe this is why someone was flying from Syracuse to Wisconsin? Maybe a recruiting trip?
I thought so at first but he's from Jersey and goes to CC there now (per the nj.com article).

As long as it isn't DJ Hugley ... sign him up.

I'd be ecstatic if we were to snag him, especially considering we have a need at safety.

Maybe I'm wrong but the only Singleton visiting SU that is a Safety is JUCO Duron Singleton.

Headlines:
Singleton Looking for More Offers http://media.At their request, this network is being blocked from this site./media/a/syracuse/premiumsml.gif
Syracuse assistant Tim Daoust visited Singleton who is looking for offers

Maybe I'm wrong but the only Singleton visiting SU that is a Safety is JUCO Duron Singleton.

Headlines:
Singleton Looking for More Offers
premiumsml.gif

Syracuse assistant Tim Daoust visited Singleton who is looking for offers

We were looking at D.J. as well.

Looks like DJ Singleton committed to Nebraska over the weekend.

could have mentioned that before he committed and saved us the trouble of looking for updates.
Well we weren't really in on him before he committed to Wiscy so I was surprised people thought we had a shot after he decommitted and was looking at Nebraska/RU. He liked Rob Moore but that was about it.

Impossible, no one from NJ likes Rob Moore... remember? :eek:
I don't understand why a quality WR would go to Nebraska with it's run dominated system. Maybe they have a couple more prototypical QB's behind Martinez.

Another year or two of success in our new offensive system should really draw serious attention from from all skill players.

I don't understand why a quality WR would go to Nebraska with it's run dominated system. Maybe they have a couple more prototypical QB's behind Martinez.

Another year or two of success in our new offensive system should really draw serious attention from from all skill players.

He plays safety