Class of 2024 - DL Dominick McKinley (LA) Flipped from Texas A&M to LSU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DL Dominick McKinley (LA) Flipped from Texas A&M to LSU

So our coach is getting paid by Texas aTm, will coach them in their bowl game….and is trying to flip their recruits to Syracuse.

Interesting times we live in.
Allow it.gif

So our coach is getting paid by Texas aTm, will coach them in their bowl game….and is trying to flip their recruits to Syracuse.

Interesting times we live in.
Their all day board is up in arms over this..so comical. Pretty much every day somebody starts a new thread about Robinson and how Elko and the school don’t have the stones to kick him out lol

Robinsons in home visit is tonight with McKinley

Syracuse has an in-home visit with him this week. 5 Star kid. Offers from everyone.
Not sure of all those team’s depth charts but I doubt anyone offers an easier path to PT than we do.
Maybe A&M at this point but its tough to keep 5 stars when the whole place falls apart like this

These kids committed to Jimbo. They all need to be re-recruited.
Not by a guy on the payroll while on their campus on their time and dime.
Hey while I'm coaching you for the bowl game why not just quit and enter the portal and here's Fran Brown's phone number to boot.

Not by a guy on the payroll while on their campus on their time and dime.
Hey while I'm coaching you for the bowl game why not just quit and enter the portal and here's Fran Brown's phone number to boot.
Ehhh….E is not sitting down with players and telling them to bolt. Old coaches, family, agents, old friends, former teammates are calling, texting and everything else at A&M players. When the player portals or opens commitment though, its open season for coach E and Fran.

They think they can buy anyone
OFFERED> DOMINICK MCKINLEY 2024 ACADIANA HS, LAFAYETTE, LA
# 96 6' 7" 285/ 4.75 40 5 STAR ***** DL/DLT & DRT
images

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM

GREAT FB IQ
SIZE
VERY STRONG
AGILE
FOR HIS SIZE, AT HIS AGE AND POSITION, VERY FAST
THROWS OL OUT OF THE WAY TO GET TO QB / RB
IN THE FILM I DID NOT SEE A RB GET TO THE LOS - DOMINICK GETS THEM CONSISTENTLY IN THE B'FLD
WANTS EVERY TACKLE
GREAT TACKLING SKILLS

A GREAT GET IF WE CAN GET HIM

Not sure of all those team’s depth charts but I doubt anyone offers an easier path to PT than we do.
Maybe A&M at this point but its tough to keep 5 stars when the whole place falls apart like this
You must not have watched much of that LSU defense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom