Class of 2024 - DL Dominick McKinley (LA) Flipped from Texas A&M to LSU | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DL Dominick McKinley (LA) Flipped from Texas A&M to LSU

Darryus is a 2026 recruit. Brother?
Oh snap idk. I jumped the gun on the offer thinking it was Dom but it does appear they are brothers and the tweet I shared was offering the younger brother. We are suppose to visit Dominick this week as well.

Last edited:
Panicking with Texas coming aboard. They were sitting in the catbird SEC't but now are going to be 2nd in Texas once again. 3rd once SMU picks up speed.
SMU is probably 6 or 7 in the state right now. You have TCU, Baylor, Texas Tech, UT, aTm and Houston all ahead of SMU. They could close the gap with the jump to the ACC and the backing of their boosters, but it would be a giant leap for them to get to #2 in the state.

SMU is probably 6 or 7 in the state right now. You have TCU, Baylor, Texas Tech, UT, aTm and Houston all ahead of SMU. They could close the gap with the jump to the ACC and the backing of their boosters, but it would be a giant leap for them to get to #2 in the state.

Agree about SMU but have a feeling they are going to flourish in the ACC.

Texas A&M twitter is having a colossal meltdown because ERob was at his in-home visit
To be fair, I outwardly see how one could be upset, however...

The A&M fans clearly didn't read the fine print. He stated the he would not, under any circumstances, encourage current Aggie players to enter the transfer portal and come with him to Syracuse. That is not how he does things.

He never said anything about men who haven't signed on the dotted line yet...

To be fair, I outwardly see how one could be upset, however...

The A&M fans clearly didn't read the fine print. He stated the he would not, under any circumstances, encourage current Aggie players to enter the transfer portal and come with him to Syracuse. That is not how he does things.

He never said anything about men who haven't signed on the dotted line yet...

We've talked about this before with the early signing day and the portal day. Coaches are now being hired earlier than ever before. It makes no sense to have guys hired by other schools continuing to coach your team.

There isn't a collectively weirder group of people in the world than Texas A&M fans and alums. It's a cult with a football program that has never won anything and never will win anything. And now they are the second best football program from Texas in their own league. Bunch of losers.

Last edited:
They could have kept Elijah. Instead they chose the charm and charisma of Mike Elko:

download (1).jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom