Class of 2019 - DL Jared Harrison-Hunte (NY) Committed to Miami | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DL Jared Harrison-Hunte (NY) Committed to Miami

And when he picks one of these flaming schools, you will hear very little or nothing about him again. I can't remember the last time a big time player commit from the city made it big. maybe Beasley. But he may be it.

Right now I sort of put diaz up there with franklin, can't stand either, but between cheating U and pedophile I suppose Miami is the lesser of two evils.

I'm not sure we'll ever be able to get these prospects. Even if we're consistently competing for top tier bowls. We're just never going to be chic enough for them and their are so many hangers-on and people in their ears. It's like hollywood. Historically the area has given us problems, I can really only think of a few upper echelon NYC kids who've come here and that includes the Mac-P golden years.

And when he picks one of these flaming schools, you will hear very little or nothing about him again. I can't remember the last time a big time player commit from the city made it big. maybe Beasley. But he may be it.

Curtis Samuels

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom