Class of 2021 - DL Jared Verse (PA) Transferring from Albany to FSU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 DL Jared Verse (PA) Transferring from Albany to FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am SO EXCITED about this. If Dino doesn't land him, I will never forgive him. I'm not beneath holding my breath and stomping my feet.

maxresdefault.jpg

Didn't Bear play inside?

Think this guy would be a Roscoe / Jonathan replacement.

Okechukwu replaces Black, Lockett / Fuentes / Darton replace Bear / Harper.

Agree with all that, just curious how ready are Lockett/Fuentes

I can get to the I-90 bridge that crosses the Hudson from East Syracuse in less than 2 hours. That is a lot further than Albany.

Anyway, it is easy to get from Albany to Syracuse in 2 hours. All you need is a car with an engine, some gas and a need for speed.

And in case you are reading this, yes Jared, we want and need you at Syracuse, where you can play against the best players in the country and show them how we play football in the Northeast.

Yes but I am pretty sure he can't take CTO's jet like you did.

Didn't we just turn a transfer DE from a small college into a first team all ACC player?

Do it Jared... DO IT
That's a great point and should be the pitch, along with zero returning starters on our DL, so if you're as good as we think you are, you can start day 1.

I’m obviously getting ahead of myself but this thread has made me realize something very encouraging, we are all only a transfer or two from being very excited about the upcoming season. Hope is not lost, not by a long shot.

I would pump the brakes a bit here, he's going to have a lot of offers and some of the big boys are likely to take notice as well.

I can get to the I-90 bridge that crosses the Hudson from East Syracuse in less than 2 hours. That is a lot further than Albany.

Anyway, it is easy to get from Albany to Syracuse in 2 hours. All you need is a car with an engine, some gas and a need for speed.

And in case you are reading this, yes Jared, we want and need you at Syracuse, where you can play against the best players in the country and show them how we play football in the Northeast.
It's 140 miles to Syracuse, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

From Day one he becomes a top player for us. Id say he would be as good as any kid we have on D a real game changer. It will be hard for SU to land him as i expect he is going to get a dozen or more offers from top schools.

Didn't we just turn a transfer DE from a small college into a first team all ACC player?

Do it Jared... DO IT
Not to mention the JC player we put in the NFL just 2 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.