Class of 2021 - DL Jared Verse (PA) Transferring from Albany to FSU | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 DL Jared Verse (PA) Transferring from Albany to FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
This ^^^ Congrats to the young man. Good luck to him and who cares at this point? He is not on our team.
I care because he's an opponent and I wanted him on my team. It's all in good fun, but I want him to regret not choosing us the same way I want every guy we miss on to regret it.

I care because he's an opponent and I wanted him on my team. It's all in good fun, but I want him to regret not choosing us the same way I want every guy we miss on to regret it.
Apologize if redundant, but the recruiting story out of Tallahassee is that FSU staff only learned about Verse while scouting for last year’s SU matchup. “Who is this guy?”

Happenstance. Too bad FSU was not in the other division.

Apologize if redundant, but the recruiting story out of Tallahassee is that FSU staff only learned about Verse while scouting for last year’s SU matchup. “Who is this guy?”

Happenstance. Too bad FSU was not in the other division.
I hadn't heard that yet. That kinds sucks.

There is an assumption here that if Verse had not chosen FSU, he would be playing for the Orange. Based upon the other offers he had, that ain't necessarily so.
I tend to agree with that. Once he blew up, it was over.

There is an assumption here that if Verse had not chosen FSU, he would be playing for the Orange. Based upon the other offers he had, that ain't necessarily so.
I believe it came down to FSU and Tennessee.

Looks to have suffered a bad knee injury against Louisville.

Sad to see.

Best case scenario is a bad hyperextension... Didn't look good though
He did that against us as well in our game with him last year, if it’s the same knee and it’s not a hyperextension and it’s an ACL it probably is a final straw type of situation if it’s the same knee

He did that against us as well in our game with him last year, if it’s the same knee and it’s not a hyperextension and it’s an ACL it probably is a final straw type of situation if it’s the same knee
Bad news for Verse as he is injured late in the first half v L’Ville

He was practically jogging to the locker room. No guarantee he's badly hurt.

How did he end up at Albany again? The ultimate late bloomer?

Just heard this story from my cousin, who lives in Tallahassee and is a huge FSU fan. Verse was supposedly a very under the radar player until he went to Albany State. Verse is now a big FSU star. Anyways, the story is that FSU only got onto Verse after we sent them the tape of our game against Albany State.

His family supposedly lives just south of Syracuse.

How did we miss out on this kid ?????

We should have been all over him after that game if he played so well that a football factory school would have pursued him based upon tape from that game.

Just heard this story from my cousin, who lives in Tallahassee and is a huge FSU fan. Verse was supposedly a very under the radar player until he went to Albany State. Verse is now a big FSU star. Anyways, the story is that FSU only got onto Verse after we sent them the tape of our game against Albany State.

His family supposedly lives just south of Syracuse.

How did we miss out on this kid ?????

We should have been all over him after that game if he played so well that a football factory school would have pursued him based upon tape from that game.

Dino went right across the field to talk to him after the Albany game last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.