Class of 2024 - DL Keelan Williams (VA) Verbal to Texas College | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DL Keelan Williams (VA) Verbal to Texas College

Cusesky8214

Living Legend
Unsigned 24 kid thats a BIG boy. I haven't seen anything on this kid but according to his account we offered him a PWO spot. He announced a top 3 with a decision coming soon. Happened to come across his page the other day but haven't seen anything shared on him. Doesn't appear to be heavily recruited.

Last edited:
1000007364.jpg

He's not being followed by one staff member and getting "offers" from colleges with club football teams. I don't think there's any smoke here.
Probably right. Just figured I'd share

Unsigned 24 kid thats a BIG boy. I haven't seen anything on this kid but according to his account we offered him a PWO spot. He announced a top 3 with a decision coming soon. Happened to come across his page the other day but haven't seen anything shared on him. Doesn't appear to be heavily recruited.

I saw it yesterday too but it was odd that that instagram link was broken. Also the HUDL link on his twitter was broken.

Ehh if the kid said we offered I trust the staff. And a PWO isn't exactly high risk. If he made up our interest then I feel bad for the kid.
PWO is no risk. Kid may have a family connection or coach connection to the staff. If he’s got a good attitude and willing to work hard then who cares?

PWO is no risk. Kid may have a family connection or coach connection to the staff. If he’s got a good attitude and willing to work hard then who cares?
And I might add, Fran seems to have made it clear, if you aren’t bringing both of those to the table, you won’t be here for very long. If he wants to bust his backside, let him do it if the staff thinks there might be something there.

And I thought we had our "Bo" and "Luke" "Duke". Darn lol
I didn't think it was right initially for me to say how I felt about Keelan looking at his first pic in this thread. But then I watched him lifting 550 and went to his film and he is, I think, very overweight for his height but has the right mindset, can move in the interior of the LOS and he'll stop you on a dime.

So, I don't feel as frightened for him as I did. I do think he has to see a nutritionist and stop eating so much - perhaps it's a thyroid condition - I just don't want anything to go wrong on the field from over-exertion. That's a lot of weight to carry around, but if he's in that film tackling players and his coaches have talked with him about his weight and they must have, otherwise he wouldn't be doing squats with 550.

Good luck to him. :)