Class of 2017 - DL Myles Cecil (CA) Transferring from Cal Poly/Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 DL Myles Cecil (CA) Transferring from Cal Poly/Offered

The next “Cecil The Diesel?
Since he is from California I actually prefer this one!
Public Transportation Electricity GIF by Caltrain

Last edited:

One thing that the coaches need to take up in the off-season is adjustments to the quiet and dead periods. With the portal and the increase in mid-year transfers, there has to be more time given for contact and official visits over the Winter break. It would probably cut down on kids quitting in the middle of the season too since there's no rush to get visits, etc. lined up.

One thing that the coaches need to take up in the off-season is adjustments to the quiet and dead periods. With the portal and the increase in mid-year transfers, there has to be more time given for contact and official visits over the Winter break. It would probably cut down on kids quitting in the middle of the season too since there's no rush to get visits, etc. lined up.
I wonder if they would do different schedules for transfers and high schoolers. I wouldn't think limiting contact with transfers would be as necessary once they enter the portal.