Class of 2025 - DL Nissi Ogbebor (ON) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (10/01/24) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 DL Nissi Ogbebor (ON) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (10/01/24)

I know the numbers always work out, but looking at the fishes and loaves, I suspect a lot of red shirt juniors will be taking their degrees and moving on. Hope the young transfers and underclassmen are in the weight room and studying lots of film and paying careful attention to tall the details. Any feedback on the how the scout team is looking?

Appears red shirt jrs on Dline have already been passed by underclassmen. if they stay it'll be because they bet on themselves to retake more playing time along with Watson, Jaquez, Jobity, Hastings, etc when Tank and Fadil move on.

Proud Of You Yes GIF

will we budget for that as well? a few million dollars a yr in cost
105 a year seems crazy and unnecessary. Its certainly not needed for the game of football. You know the BIG and SEC schools will likely use them all. Every decision made seems to be made to make it so those with power and money can separate themselves from the others even more giving them more and more advantages. I hate that nobody is running the college football ship. Its friggin' Lord of the Flies.

Appears red shirt jrs on Dline have already been passed by underclassmen. if they stay it'll be because they bet on themselves to retake more playing time along with Watson, Jaquez, Jobity, Hastings, etc when Tank and Fadil move on.
And more talent coming in: Ogbebor (6-6 280) joins Thomas (6-5 310) at DT and Muhammad (6-5 250) at edge. Ogbebor is under the radar (Ontario), but Thomas and Muhammad have sparkling offer sheets (Georgia, SC, etc., and PSU, aTm). Building a nice core of DL talent in '25, even if Pray decides to join the OL.

Last edited:
105 a year seems crazy and unnecessary. Its certainly not needed for the game of football. You know the BIG and SEC schools will likely use them all. Every decision made seems to be made to make it so those with power and money can separate themselves from the others even more giving them more and more advantages. I hate that nobody is running the college football ship. Its friggin' Lord of the Flies.

Right now it's 85 scholarship players + an almost unlimited number of walkons.

Under the new proposed rules, you would have a hard cap of 105 players on the roster. You can fully fund all 105 scholarships, or give partials to the last guys on the bench if you choose to.

You know the factories will fund everything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom