Class of 2023 - DL Oluwademilade Omopariola (MD) COMMITTED / SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (12/18/22) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 DL Oluwademilade Omopariola (MD) COMMITTED / SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (12/18/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OLUWADEMILADE OMOPARIOLA 2023 WOODLAWN HS, GWYNN OAK, MD COMMITTED /SIGNED LOI/12/18/22
#51 DT / DE/ WR / P /// 6' 4" 250, 4.6 40, BP 260, 185 BP REPS 20, SQ 480 (#9 IN FILM)/ WRESTLER BIG TIME!

11114688.jpg

ASSETS PER FILM: >2023 Oluwademilade Omopariola last 4 games! 6’4 237 pounds nightmare!!!

AMAZING GET FOR US
MANCHILD
VERY QUICK/AGILE
VERY STRONG & FAST
IN BKFLD BEFORE BALL IS HANDED OFF DESTROYING PLAYS
CATCHES THE BALL
HIGH ENERGY
PUTS MAN DOWN QUICKLY
GREAT ATHLETE, CAN DO IT ALL, I ADDED WR & PUNTER BECAUSE HE PLAYS THOSE POSITIONS AS WELL IN THIS FILM AND DOES IT WELL.
ALMOST AS FAST AS DWIGHT FREENEY COMING IN. IT WILL BE INTERESTING TO SEE HOW HE MATURES

ONE OF OUR BEST RECRUITS THIS YEAR, IMO! LOOK AT THE FILM AT THE LINK ABOVE

Last edited:
OLUWADEMILADE OMOPARIOLA 2023 WOODLAWN HS, GWYNN OAK, MD COMMITTED /
#51 DT / DE/ WR / P /// 6' 4" 250, 4.6 40, BP 260, 185 BP REPS 20, SQ 480 (#9 IN FILM)/ WRESTLER BIG TIME!

11114688.jpg

ASSETS PER FILM: >2023 Oluwademilade Omopariola last 4 games! 6’4 237 pounds nightmare!!!

AMAZING GET FOR US
MANCHILD
VERY QUICK/AGILE
VERY STRONG & FAST
CATCHES THE BALL
HIGH ENERGY
PUTS MAN DOWN QUICKLY
GREAT ATHLETE, CAN DO IT ALL, I ADDED WR & PUNTER BECAUSE HE PLAYS THOSE POSITIONS AS WELL IN THIS FILM AND DOES IT WELL.
ALMOST AS FAST AS DWIGHT FREENEY COMING IN. IT WILL BE INTERESTING TO SEE HOW HE MATURES

People should be very, very excited about this recruit.

Wrestler.

He's going to be a monster on the DL -- just like Perry.

Most every football player I had checked out and was also a wrestler has turned out to be a real good ball player. Hoping to see this kid be one also.
Did you ever play basketball with any wrestlers? That doesn’t translate well.
Love this kids tape in football and wrestling. Seems to enjoy the violent contact of both sports.

Did you ever play basketball with any wrestlers? That doesn’t translate well.
Love this kids tape in football and wrestling. Seems to enjoy the violent contact of both sports.
My friends & I used to love pointing out the attributes of "other sport" athletes when they hooped. For wrestling, 2 things immediately come to mind:
1) on offense - the awkward sliding crab dribble at ANY place on the court, while absolutely pounding the ball through the floor with unneeded power.
2) on defense - the stiff arms out wide no matter what defense, would always claim "it's not a foul!" like basically a mid-abdomen clothesline isn't one while guarding the offensive player...

Haha still laugh about those & other sport "stereotypes" for non-hoopers. I love it.

Bonus: Since I work in the sports world, I come in contact with former wrestlers with some regularity… these dudes are so handsy, man, haha. Like would dread seeing a former wrestler at the other end of the hallway, instead of just a quick hello as we pass each other, wrestlers do that little tuck/crouch thing & will just put hands on you in the most friendly way possible. I’m 6’4, I’m not meant for all this leverage stuff, haha

Last edited:
OLUWADEMILADE OMOPARIOLA 2023 WOODLAWN HS, GWYNN OAK, MD COMMITTED /SIGNED LOI/12/18/22

11114688.jpg

AMAZING GET FOR US

MANCHILD
VERY QUICK/AGILE
VERY STRONG & FAST
CATCHES THE BALL
HIGH ENERGY
PUTS MAN DOWN QUICKLY

And yet, there's a segment of the fanbase who believe that this recruit is a sign of how poorly recruiting went, given that he doesn't he's unrated.

Agree with you, BTW. If David lived in Florida or Texas, he'd be knocking on the door of being a 4-star recruit. Think he's going to be a monster in ORANGE.

My friends & I used to love pointing out the attributes of "other sport" athletes when they hooped. For wrestling, 2 things immediately come to mind:
1) on offense - the awkward sliding crab dribble at ANY place on the court, while absolutely pounding the ball through the floor with unneeded power.
2) on defense - the stiff arms out wide no matter what defense, would always claim "it's not a foul!" like basically a mid-abdomen clothesline isn't one while guarding the offensive player...

Haha still laugh about those & other sport "stereotypes" for non-hoopers. I love it.

Bonus: Since I work in the sports world, I come in contact with former wrestlers with some regularity… these dudes are so handsy, man, haha. Like would dread seeing a former wrestler at the other end of the hallway, instead of just a quick hello as we pass each other, wrestlers do that little tuck/crouch thing & will just put hands on you in the most friendly way possible. I’m 6’4, I’m not meant for all this leverage stuff, haha
This is one of the best posts I've read in a while. I'm chuckling to myself and my family is looking at me weird.

Very accurate depiction of wrestler hoopers. Very astute.

In 2018 I was playing with some guys and a football player showed up. I remember watching him and saying to a guy, "he's going to hurt someone."

An hour later I had a dislocated shoulder and a trip to urgent care.

Very accurate depiction of wrestler hoopers. Very astute.

In 2018 I was playing with some guys and a football player showed up. I remember watching him and saying to a guy, "he's going to hurt someone."

An hour later I had a dislocated shoulder and a trip to urgent care.
I used to play with a former NFL running back, Bobby Hammond, back in the early 90’s. He was decent, but very physical.

I used to play with a former NFL running back, Bobby Hammond, back in the early 90’s. He was decent, but very physical.
Wasn’t Hammond an early 80s guy with the Giants? Are you off by a decade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom