DL preview: Syracuse football's defensive line may be class of ACC | Syracusefan.com

DL preview: Syracuse football's defensive line may be class of ACC

Wait ... is this true? I don't know that he enrolled. If he did, he's have to be a transfer and sit out a year (in theory). He'd also not be a freshman. My guess is that Bailey meant to type "signing with" instead of enroll:

Jason Munoz
Fr., 6-3, 255
Another player likely to end up on the line's interior, Munoz flipped to Syracuse after enrolling at Miami and being released from his national letter of intent.

Wait ... is this true? I don't know that he enrolled. If he did, he's have to be a transfer and sit out a year (in theory). He'd also not be a freshman. My guess is that Bailey meant to type "signing with" instead of enroll:

Jason Munoz
Fr., 6-3, 255
Another player likely to end up on the line's interior, Munoz flipped to Syracuse after enrolling at Miami and being released from his national letter of intent.
Coaching change allowed him to get out of the letter of intent. So this is not a true transfer.
Normal recruit that the NCAA let do the right thing.

A strong front 4 just makes all the other defensive positions better......we know our secondary is stacked but having these horses in the trenches should help our inexperienced LB'er core

he was not enrolled in terms of taking classes.

Man do we lose a lot on the DLine next year. Our front 4 and top backup. Scary.

We lose 3 starters. Josh Black will be back next year (I'm assuming he starts this year). We'll have Kingsley Jonathan too, but after them it will be a young group! Good thing is - we have a full year to enjoy Robinson, Coleman & the rest of the boys.

Definitely a bummer we lose a lot. But should be a ton of competition and opportunity next year with solid talent looking to step up.