Class of 2021 - DL Terry Lockett (MA) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/16/20) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 DL Terry Lockett (MA) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/16/20)

Cuselockettlockedin3P777N5PPFB2JKXX7ORIJMDKQY.jpg

Really happy to be on the 2021 board AND with a DT. This is a great start. Now if we can just get four more like him and start to build ACC depth for once. Lets go Orange!

Mike Stenclik is the earliest commitment I ever remember for CUSE. I think there’ve been another or two pre-April commits along the way but this one is pretty early by our standards.

I like it. Great size, explosive, we offered a year ago.

Post Standard had it. Great size. Terrific first signing!
Wow, he's going for 3 time state champs. I don't care what level you play at, that's impressive.

Post Standard had it. Great size. Terrific first signing!
Wow, he's going for 3 time state champs. I don't care what level you play at, that's impressive.
It's even more impressive now that WMass actually can play for states against an EMass school.

When I played they used to divide the state into two halves, WMass played CMass, and EMass played themselves for different championships, so there were 12 different State Champions. Now it's just by school size which makes everything a lot better.

Last edited:
It's even more impressive now that WMass actually can play for states against an EMass school.
When I played they used to divide the state into two halves, WMass played CMass, and EMass played themselves for different championships, so there were 12 different State Champions. Now it's just by school size which makes everything a lot better.
Thats right. We played Southie in our super bowl, but those Western Mass teams were never part of it back in the day.

Thats right. We played Southie in our super bowl, but those Western Mass teams were never part of it back in the day.
As a CMass kid, I was always disappointed EMass got to play at Gillette, and we won our Super Bowl game at Holy friggin Name on astroturf.

As a CMass kid, I was always disappointed EMass got to play at Gillette, and we won our Super Bowl game at Holy friggin Name on astroturf.
I am older than you I think. We had to play at Boston University on astroturf.

Is he related to them? In any case, he's going to be tough to hold on to. Getting his signature will be a great coup.
Probably not, but you never know. Third-cousins? Haha.

Great article... and gives you a glimpse into the type of character kids Dino wants new the culture they truly have
“I want to be there for the three women in my life that sacrificed a lot and put time and effort into me and believed in my dreams when I didn’t even believe in myself.”

Mature beyond his years. Welcome, young man.

I think this kid is an excellent get and a heck of a way to start out the class. Playing strength, range, speed and athleticism in the open field stand out. Don't know that I've ever seen a dlinemen with so many interceptions off passes that he batted. I think he's going to need some work out of his stance and with hand technique, but this kid could be a very versatile piece up front that can punch holes in the middle and be very disruptive. Great get to anchor the middle of the stack. Now let's build around him!