Do America Proud and Vote for Haley Gurski | Syracusefan.com

Do America Proud and Vote for Haley Gurski

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
-db8511ebe3bea55f.jpg

Haley Gurski

Haley Gurski is up for high school athlete of the week. And it is about damn time this happened.

She goes to a small school in a quiet school district. She plays tennis. She always tries her best, has a great attitude and deserve someone unexpected and good to happen to her.

This might be our only chance to make this happen. Please show her that America still loves the quiet, hard worker with no time in rehab and no children before the age of 16.

A vote for Haley is a vote for an America we all hold fondly in our hearts and minds. A vote for Haley is vote for hope. A vote for good sports, exceptionally legible handwriting, butterflies on notebooks, a Fig Newton downed with a cold glass of milk and loose sweat pants that do not say PINK on the butt.

If you believe in America, if you want Isis to wither up and die, you will do as I do. Vote for Haley!

God Bless America. And Haley Gurski!

Linkage

Last edited:
-db8511ebe3bea55f.jpg

Haley Gurski

Haley Gurski is up for high school athlete of the week. And it is about damn time this happened.

She goes to a small school in a quiet school district. She plays tennis. She always tries her best, has a great attitude and deserve someone unexpected and good to happen to her.

This might be our only chance to make this happen. Please show her that America still loves the quiet, hard worker with no time in rehab and no children before the age of 16.

A vote for Haley is a vote for an America we all hold fondly in our hearts and minds. A vote for Haley is vote for hope. A vote for good sports, exceptionally legible handwriting, butterflies on notebooks, a Fig Newton downed with a cold glass of milk and loose sweat pants that do not say PINK on the butt.

If you believe in America, if you want Isis to wither up and die, you will do as I do. Vote for Haley!

Linkage
Haley is up to 20.6% and rising fast. Evil forces are heavily aligned against her but she is fighting the good fight. Thanks to all for your help on this...

Haley Gurski

Linkage

RE: loose sweat pants that do not say PINK on the butt.

What is wrong with sweat pants that say PINK ?

Moontan posted how you can vote multiple times using Chrome and the opening new incognito windows and posting in the voting page.

Haley is up to close to 22% and Evil Hayley is finally under 40%. She still has a chance at this.

Got to believe!!!!

Over 24% now

Over 26% now

Last edited:
[QUOTE="sutomcat, post:
Haley Gurski

Linkage[/QUOTE]

You do know that your love of fig newton's is un-American and supports ISIS because where are figs grown? If you really want to support America switch to Chips Ahoy with your milk.;)

-db8511ebe3bea55f.jpg

Haley Gurski

Linkage
Cat, in my life, I have had my heart broken not once but twice by girls from Minnechaug. But I will vote for her anyway.

[QUOTE="sutomcat, post:
Haley Gurski

Linkage

You do know that your love of fig newton's is un-American and supports ISIS because where are figs grown? If you really want to support America switch to Chips Ahoy with your milk.;)[/QUOTE]
Non-ISIS figs are grown in the USA in California, Texas, Utah, Oregon and Washington.

Technically, there is no such thing as a Fig Newton, as they have been renamed Newtons and now feature a number of fruit fillings besides fig.

I am not sure if Nabisco buys its figs from ISIS or not. No question they use ISIS extensively to run their business. But it isn't the ISIS you are thinking of.

Linkage

Cheriehoop said:
Got to believe!!!! Over 24% now Over 26% now

Less than an hour. Think we'll fall short, but a valiant effort.

RE: loose sweat pants that do not say PINK on the butt.

What is wrong with sweat pants that say PINK ?

better question is whats wrong with tight sweatpants...

Thanks. I started too late, and couldn't catch up.

Masslive is a sister paper with Syracuse.com through interactive media. If Syracuse.com selects athletes of the week the same way, we can get things going the next time syracusefan has a kid nominated.

Thanks again.

I tried to vote but it looks like I missed the deadline. Sorry :(

I thought Meghan Sharick deserved more votes. 12 goals in two games is pretty good.