Do America Proud and Vote for Haley Gurski | Syracusefan.com

Do America Proud and Vote for Haley Gurski

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
-db8511ebe3bea55f.jpg

Haley Gurski

Haley Gurski is up for high school athlete of the week. And it is about damn time this happened.

She goes to a small school in a quiet school district. She plays tennis. She always tries her best, has a great attitude and deserve someone unexpected and good to happen to her.

This might be our only chance to make this happen. Please show her that America still loves the quiet, hard worker with no time in rehab and no children before the age of 16.

A vote for Haley is a vote for an America we all hold fondly in our hearts and minds. A vote for Haley is vote for hope. A vote for good sports, exceptionally legible handwriting, butterflies on notebooks, a Fig Newton downed with a cold glass of milk and loose sweat pants that do not say PINK on the butt.

If you believe in America, if you want Isis to wither up and die, you will do as I do. Vote for Haley!

God Bless America. And Haley Gurski!

Linkage

Vote once a day?
Voting is only good for today and tomorrow. It is my understanding that the poll closes at noon tomorrow...

Just a heads up, there are two Haley's. We need the tennis one. There was a jump in the other Haley since this was posted lol.

I'm hearing we can vote every 12 hours until the end of the voting
Or just unplug your modem and it should reset your IP address. Might be able to keep voting for 10 minutes straight and maximize your time. :)

Haley is trailing in the polls as of my 4:16PM vote. I find this sad, but really not surprising. The denizens of this community are brutish, slovenly, drunken heathens, with no moral compass and a complete inability to comprehend the most basic human niceties. They eschew fig newtons and milk in favor of Utica Club and Doritos. They tend to be highly malodorous, flatulent, inarticulate, and crass- and that's just the women and children.

If as many of our board members and contributors voted for Haley as have debated the merits of Jennifer Love Hewitt's cleavage, or if as many votes were cast as Dome foams consumed by our merry band of misfits, Haley would win in a landslide. Sadly, we're more attuned to the foul escapades of PeteCalvin's mother than we are to all that is good and wholesome and right in this world.

Shame on all of us.

Except me. I voted for Haley because, Judge Smales, I want to be good.

Or just unplug your modem and it should reset your IP address. Might be able to keep voting for 10 minutes straight and maximize your time. :)

We are all wireless here. I did notice you could vote once on each browser though

Good Memories. ;)
That was so much fun and generated a lot of good camaraderie. I suppose we could feel bad for blowing up their poll but in the end, Floyd Little was voted the greatest athlete in Connecticut history. I think that was a worthy and valid outcome, though the accuracy of the poll might have been off a twitch. I learned carpentry from a wonderful older true carpenter who had wonderful expressions for fine dimensions. A hair was more than a twitch and the smallest unit was half a twitch. In this case a twitch sounds good.

I voted a dozen or so times today, but was only able to improve her share by about .02%. We need thousands of votes to make an impact. CuseLegacy seems to spend a lot of time online, perhaps she has time for this. ;)

Edit: I added a few more votes and things seem to be moving a bit faster now... 13.53%
Edit2: now up to 13.82%. The fact that the two leaders are in a neck-to-neck race isn't going to help our gal.

Last edited:
To vote repeatedly:
  1. Use Chrome
  2. Copy the link
  3. Open an Incognito window
  4. Paste the link
  5. Vote
  6. Close the Incognito window
  7. Go to step 3
I'm not going to say if it works or not, but thanks!!

Just a heads up, there are two Haley's. We need the tennis one. There was a jump in the other Haley since this was posted lol.
The other similarly named softball player is increasing her total as well... I hope everyone here is focused on Haley (only 1 'y'), the tennis player.

I voted a dozen or so times today, but was only able to improve her share by about .02%. We need thousands of votes to make an impact. CuseLegacy seems to spend a lot of time online, perhaps she has time for this. ;)

Edit: I added a few more votes and things seem to be moving a bit faster now... 13.53%
Best trick ever. Wish I had known about 3 hours ago, I could have spent my afternoon on this. Been going strong for about 20 mins tho. Is the masslive site slow as molasses for anyone else?

Done. I've got questions, but I don't need answers. The fact that sutomcat made the request is enough.

Best trick ever. Wish I had known about 3 hours ago, I could have spent my afternoon on this. Been going strong for about 20 mins tho. Is the masslive site slow as molasses for anyone else?
I connect via satellite so everything is a tad slow for me...