Do America Proud and Vote for Haley Gurski | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Do America Proud and Vote for Haley Gurski

Can't get through, getting this message:

Promotion Inactive:

We are sorry, this promotion is not active.
Please try using the back arrow in your browser or examine the link you clicked for any mistakes.

The other Haley is on a tear or people here are voting for the wrong Haley. Vote for Haley Gurski, the tennis player.

The incognito window is working for me on chrome so far.

I fear that the other Hayley has supporters or some of us are voting the wrong one...

Got her to 15.22% now, but the leaders are very active as well.
The leader's supporters (or some of us by accident) have come, gone and returned.
Number two was absent for a while but now has supporters voting her as well.

Yeah I was voting and watched our Haley, go, up, down, up then down over and over. The top girl is relentless. Don;t softball players have a life?;) Someone at Ludlow, that other Haley's school, needs to assign more homework.

To vote repeatedly:
  1. Use Chrome
  2. Copy the link
  3. Open an Incognito window
  4. Paste the link
  5. Vote
  6. Close the Incognito window
  7. Go to step 3
Can do it on explorer as well just by opening a private window copying and pasting into url. Just got about 20 votes in

All I get is Promotion Inactive. Using Chrome.

-db8511ebe3bea55f.jpg

Haley Gurski

Haley Gurski is up for high school athlete of the week. And it is about damn time this happened.

She goes to a small school in a quiet school district. She plays tennis. She always tries her best, has a great attitude and deserve someone unexpected and good to happen to her.

This might be our only chance to make this happen. Please show her that America still loves the quiet, hard worker with no time in rehab and no children before the age of 16.

A vote for Haley is a vote for an America we all hold fondly in our hearts and minds. A vote for Haley is vote for hope. A vote for good sports, exceptionally legible handwriting, butterflies on notebooks, a Fig Newton downed with a cold glass of milk and loose sweat pants that do not say PINK on the butt.

If you believe in America, if you want Isis to wither up and die, you will do as I do. Vote for Haley!

God Bless America. And Haley Gurski!

Linkage

Tell her coach to get ahold of me...

Got her to 15.22% now, but the leaders are very active as well.
The leader's supporters (or some of us by accident) have come, gone and returned.
Number two was absent for a while but now has supporters voting her as well.
After 100+ votes (probably closer to 200) she now has over 17% of the vote... for now.
That's over a 3.5% increase from today's start.

While that's nice, if Wednesday is the last day of voting then this likely won't go Haley's way, as the two leaders have 42% and 33% of the vote. The leader's supporters were very active this evening as well, matching, or exceeding, Haley's gains.

Last edited:
After some more work this morning, we've got Haley to 26% of the vote... within 3 points of 2nd place.