Do we lose another game? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Do we lose another game?

Ok, serious questions:

Da 'Cuse vs 'Bama, but the plane is delayed and only Babers makes it to the game. Who wins - Babers or 'Bama?

and secondly,

Babers vs. a hurricane... (but the hurricane's name is Babers)

... Daaaaaa 'Cuse

Would dat be Babers in week 1 or week 7? Because, I mean, in week 1 HCDB was still getting used da new office and Bama may have a chance. If week 7, HCDB is in full control and Bama doesn't got a chance.

-- try da bratwurst--

Daaaaa 'Cuse!

Interesting question. There used to be an NFL game between the college all stars and the NFL champ. The NFL team usually won but not always. Bama is not as talented as the all-stars but as a team they would be better than all stars who never played together. On the other hand, if it were a bottom feeder NFL team, instead of the NFL champs, Bama would have a decent chance of winning, IMO.

AlaskaSU said:
Interesting question. There used to be an NFL game between the college all stars and the NFL champ. The NFL team usually won but not always. Bama is not as talented as the all-stars but as a team they would be better than all stars who never played together. On the other hand, if it were a bottom feeder NFL team, instead of the NFL champs, Bama would have a decent chance of winning, IMO.

None other than Justin Pugh tweeted recently, when asked, that the Cleveland Browns would dominate Alabama. I'll take his word for it over anyone here.

Yes. You are all crazy. I'll take this win, and if that is it , then it was a good win, that will show recruits what we can be in the future. It is a huge step in the right direction. We may win 2 more, maybe 3, and maybe this was basically it. No matter what, I see the future, and that is all that matters to me.

After clobbering West Virginia in 2011 we lost 5 in a row.

I know, I'm just saying, I thought Ten could give them a game today, and Bama wins by 32. They should just switch places with the Browns and join The afc north.
Hey Brian, that's good but I just spoke with an NFL insider who told me that, for certain, Alabama is headed to Las Vegas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom