does anyone else watch the battle shot like the zapruder film? | Syracusefan.com

does anyone else watch the battle shot like the zapruder film?

Millhouse

Living Legend
I love watching people in the stands. Some alert lady put her hands on their head when she sees that battle is wide open. other people slap the top of their heads when the shot goes there. some high roller with a high BMI turns his folding chair into a recliner

a lady on the other side has a mini tantrum when she sees battle open and then her hands go to her cheeks when it goes in

just pick a different section to watch and watch it over and over. there's gold everywhere.

I love watching people in the stands. Some alert lady put her hands on their head when she sees that battle is wide open. other people slap the top of their heads when the shot goes there. some high roller with a high BMI turns his folding chair into a recliner

a lady on the other side has a mini tantrum when she sees battle open and then her hands go to her cheeks when it goes in

just pick a different section to watch and watch it over and over. there's gold everywhere.

I tend to do this on all big shots or crazy plays. It is always good people watching.

The good one here is that there is a lone Syracuse fan in the shot. A kid in the extreme upper left of the picture goes ape when the shot goes in.

Well i do now after seeing those 6 angles

Everything about it is awesome. The Clemson defender locking up Howard at the 3 point line while Battle sits all alone is great. The slow motion flop.

Odd thing about that game - Howard had the wrong foul count at the end of the first half, Clemson didn't ID Battle (over Robey!) in the 2nd.

I think my favorite reaction is TT's during the celebration. He looks like a deranged lunatic (even sticking his tongue out at one point) while keeping Battle in a bear hug, moving with the crowd of teammates throughout. Great stuff!

I thought it was just me. By far my favorite (Gillon a close second with his sit down/throw myself backward move at midcourt)

But Thompson's face looks like a boxer who just got knocked out but bounced back up and had no clue where he was, thinking the fight was still going. I think he goes cross-eyed at one point!

Love watching people in the stands also. Some of those old timers courtside like that lady just get crushed. One old timer gets up, the shot goes down, he throws his hands down in disgust, then stomps up and down. Ha.

i cant believe theres no videos from the crowd of people taping the last shot. i love seeing footage shot from the crowd, gives you a different perspective.

I do the same thing and know the ones you referenced. love it. always do this after a big game for buzzer beaters and huge plays. Glad to know others do it as well.

I liked Moyer's reaction on the bench.

Everything about it is awesome. The Clemson defender locking up Howard at the 3 point line while Battle sits all alone is great. The slow motion flop.

Odd thing about that game - Howard had the wrong foul count at the end of the first half, Clemson didn't ID Battle (over Robey!) in the 2nd.
Howard was told to foul. Not his fault.

Loved doing that after the Ennis/Pitt shot! Some classic responses from the Pitt faithful.
Yes! I was just about to post this. Watching all those obnoxious/giddy Pitt fans sink into despair was one of the most gratifying replay/rewatch experiences I can remember. Jamie Dixon: shellshocked. T. Ennis be like, "Kiss my a$s."

So very good.

"Back and to the left"

It's been 4 hours and no Seinfeld memes? This board is slipping.

Yes! I was just about to post this. Watching all those obnoxious/giddy Pitt fans sink into despair was one of the most gratifying replay/rewatch experiences I can remember. Jamie Dixon: shellshocked. T. Ennis be like, "Kiss my a$s."

So very good.

Pretty sure he said: "It's MY house now."

Last edited: