does anyone else watch the battle shot like the zapruder film? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

does anyone else watch the battle shot like the zapruder film?

Loved doing that after the Ennis/Pitt shot! Some classic responses from the Pitt faithful.
YES. There was a guy in the top right who had an epic tantrum, bent over and enraged. he's my all time favorite of this genre. not because he's bent over, get your minds out of the gutter

But Thompson's face looks like a boxer who just got knocked out but bounced back up and had no clue where he was, thinking the fight was still going. I think he goes cross-eyed at one point!
Taurean Thompson has the facial expression that Chip makes when Chip watches Taurean Thompson making that facial expression.

upload_2017-2-10_14-18-36.png
upload_2017-2-10_14-20-45.png

I love watching people in the stands. Some alert lady put her hands on their head when she sees that battle is wide open. other people slap the top of their heads when the shot goes there. some high roller with a high BMI turns his folding chair into a recliner

a lady on the other side has a mini tantrum when she sees battle open and then her hands go to her cheeks when it goes in

just pick a different section to watch and watch it over and over. there's gold everywhere.

Been doing that -- been loving that --- We're rich, we're rich....

I love watching people in the stands. Some alert lady put her hands on their head when she sees that battle is wide open. other people slap the top of their heads when the shot goes there. some high roller with a high BMI turns his folding chair into a recliner

a lady on the other side has a mini tantrum when she sees battle open and then her hands go to her cheeks when it goes in

just pick a different section to watch and watch it over and over. there's gold everywhere.

At the 50 second mark there is a dude on the right whose hands go from his knees to his cheeks and then to the top of his head before he collapses with clenched fists.
51833378.jpg

Shouldn't be surprised by the antics. If Clemson is like SU, the people who have those seats are ardent team supporters/alumni. And how much have they been suffering this year with close call loses. They thought they had won one only to have it fall away.