Does anyone know??...or heard anything | Syracusefan.com

Does anyone know??...or heard anything

OR!ON31

Walk On
about Stacey Bedell...? He has started off to a great season and schools are starting to take notice.
I believe he is on pace to a 2,000 yards season...already eclipsing 1,000 by his 6th game.

I remember at one point last year Jordan Canzeri having a great campaign and not schools took notice. Eventually Iowa offered and in the long run Jordan chose to take Iowas' offer and at this point he' getting PT and from film looks as a very promising back.

So,...I am just wondering if Stacey Bedell will somehow fly a bit under the radar this year much like Jordan Canzeri did last year. Maybe the staff should keep a colse eye on this kid if not already doing so as I believe he will be a very good back. Yes!...I know we already have McFarlane as a commit but I dont think it would hurt to at least consider offering him.

I believe he is off to Villanova next year. thought he would be a great pickup. He is small though. Great speed, maybe not much else.

ESPN has him with offers from a half dozen FCS schools, with "High" interest in James Madison University. His only FBS offer is said to be from Army. That might be relatively old information, however.

I believe he is off to Villanova next year. thought he would be a great pickup. He is small though. Great speed, maybe not much else.

Yep. Verballed to Villanova but he has recently picked up renewed interest from Boston College so things might change. BC picked up an under the radar kid from my area -- Josh Keyes -- last year. Keyes and Canzeri were the two best RBs I saw in the Capital District. Keyes is being converted to a LB. Is Canzeri getting his PT at RB?

Yep. Verballed to Villanova but he has recently picked up renewed interest from Boston College so things might change. BC picked up an under the radar kid from my area -- Josh Keyes -- last year. Keyes and Canzeri were the two best RBs I saw in the Capital District. Keyes is being converted to a LB. Is Canzeri getting his PT at RB?

He had 5 carries for 30 vs. L-M earlier this year. I think he may be third on the depth chart

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom