Does anyone know what ever happened to Raul Duke? | Syracusefan.com

Does anyone know what ever happened to Raul Duke?

He was one of my favorie posters. Met him at the Final Four in NO really cool guy! Does anyone know what happened to him?
Great guy. I believe he was sucked into a triplet vortex into another dimension a few years ago?

It is sad that when you google 'looking forward to some monster dunks tonight', it finds nothing. There should be a virtual statue, a poem, a hall of fame plaque; something out there to acknowledge his outstanding contributions to the early days of this board.

RaoulDuke, we hardly knew ye.

Great guy. I believe he was sucked into a triplet vortex into another dimension a few years ago?

It is sad that when you google 'looking forward to some monster dunks tonight', it finds nothing. There should be a virtual statue, a poem, a hall of fame plaque; something out there to acknowledge his outstanding contributions to the early days of this board.

RaoulDuke, we hardly knew ye.

Triplets Vortex was VivaPeru.

On one of the Indiana message boards someone has that handle. You don't think...

It's a relatively well known character, I doubt it.

I remember MONSTER DUNKS from syracuse.com circa 1999...

No offense to RD, but it just bugs me that this thread came out on the same day as that whatever happened to mantonio thread. We're all about rankings and such on here, and I think mantonio could probably open a can of whoop-ass on RD. I'm just joking, trying to mock some of the rankings-obsessed on here. I still think Mantonio edges RD out though.

This VivaPeru sounds before my time, but even with my distrust of our government and many institutions you all take for granted, I will bet on America(mantonio) over VivaPeru any day.

Triplets Vortex was VivaPeru.

I'm pretty sure, as a victim of Twins Terror myself, that Viva and his esposa were diagnosed with twins, not triplets. And I'm still here. I think it's simply a case of the other guys being Lucious...well, you know the rest [he said to goad RD and Viva back out of their lurker status].

I'll bet one of the moderators can pretty easily figure out the last time those jokers logged on.

Ha, viva Peru , he was a piece of work with his Sly Williams and Binghamton references, poetic also.
How bout Dn Manhattan

he and Mantonio were last seen outside Las Vegas driving off into the desert in a 69 Caddy

One of the great lines of American fiction ... "As your attorney I'd advise you to start drinking heavily"

It made me want to go to law school so I could say that to my friends at critical moments.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom