Does HCFB and the NJ crew | Syracusefan.com

Does HCFB and the NJ crew

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
give Red & Co. an assist in NJ, Philly, and the DMV area.
I feel that with Red, FB, coach Flo, and company, our staffs are all very high energy. Hopefully, there will be a lot of cross assistance: Hey (insert recruit name) I’m coach Brown. Coach Autry asked me to check in with you while I was visiting the school.
Not sure of cross contact rules.

I would guess it would depend on whether this would be considered official "contact", as the football and basketball contact schedules are different, and (I don't believe) overlap.

I feel that with Red, FB, coach Flo, and company, our staffs are all very high energy. Hopefully, there will be a lot of cross assistance: Hey (insert recruit name) I’m coach Brown. Coach Autry asked me to check in with you while I was visiting the school.
Maybe indirectly by increased visibility in certain areas and because having a respectable football program makes the school as a whole look better for athletes.

Maybe indirectly by increased visibility in certain areas and because having a respectable football program makes the school as a whole look better for athletes.
One thing Fran said yesterday, and to paraphrase him, is that kids are going to want to go to Syracuse. And a top 25 football program should hopefully raise the bar on all levels.

Way more big time hoops programs in this footprint than FB.

Can’t hurt though!

Looks like Rutgers is finally keeping some big time players home in NJ.
And don't look now but Steve Pikiell is building quite a program.

Looks like Rutgers is finally keeping some big time players home in NJ.
And don't look now but Steve Pikiell is building quite a program.

Boooooo. I hope Harper is only going there because his brother did.

Harp and Ace Bailey are going to be a problem.

Ace plays his HS ball here in GA.. lot of fun to watch.

Harp and Ace Bailey are going to be a problem.

Ace plays his HS ball here in GA.. lot of fun to watch.
I kind of hate the Rutgers coach. He’s a former UConn clown. What happened to the days when they were saddled with disasters like Mike Rice, Fred Hill and Eddie Jordan? Can’t they have another dumb scandal to bring them back down?

I’ll bet he does, and it could just be from hype. I talked to new Cortland State lax coach the other day and he told me the program is already benefiting from the football championship

Brenden Straughn, IMO, is going to be a big plus recruiting going forward.

IN NO WAY, am I comparing him to THEEE HCFB, I’m just sayin…he was a great choice and shows at least a willingness for SU to go outside the SU “family” coaching tree to bring in young, talented recruiter.

I brought the fam to watch Ace Bailey (#2 ranked player in the nation) last night after our soccer match. He had 26 points, 19 rebounds, 7 blocks, and probably at least 5 assists & 5 steals. The alley oop windmill and-one dunk has to be one of best high school highlights of the year...

Sheeesh.. Ace at a neighboring school tonight...
Harper and Bailey should (SHOULD) be Rutgers equivalent of Louie and Bouie and bring them to new levels next year.

Two extremely talented kids that are one and done.

Rutgers was always favored for Harper because of family but to land Bailey they invested heavily.

Bailey has a legit shot to have a Melo like season for them.

Still can't believe Auburn or Kentucky missed on him.

Harper and Bailey should (SHOULD) be Rutgers equivalent of Louie and Bouie and bring them to new levels next year.

Two extremely talented kids that are one and done.

Rutgers was always favored for Harper because of family but to land Bailey they invested heavily.

Bailey has a legit shot to have a Melo like season for them.

Still can't believe Auburn or Kentucky missed on him.
Bailey's close friend Jamichael Davis who grew up with Ace in Tennessee signed with Rutgers in 2023. Apparently they both moved to Georgia at some point. Very close and decided to go to school together and play for the Knights. Last time Rutgers was relevant was the mid 70's and James Bailey was a key contributor. I don't believe they are related though.

Bailey's close friend Jamichael Davis who grew up with Ace in Tennessee signed with Rutgers in 2023. Apparently they both moved to Georgia at some point. Very close and decided to go to school together and play for the Knights. Last time Rutgers was relevant was the mid 70's and James Bailey was a key contributor. I don't believe they are related though.
I thought I read something that Ace has blown up recently and moved up the rankings and that Knight was on him for a long time.

Sucks that UConn is doing what they are doing with kids we used to get and now Rutgers is positioned to do good things next year

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom