Does Mike Ortiz come out with another bogus artcile like last year? | Syracusefan.com

Does Mike Ortiz come out with another bogus artcile like last year?

gilardino

Starter
when he said Boeheim coached his last game at the dome? dughhhhhh

was just talking to a colleague about that this morning...

when does the hammer drop this year? is it grant? does the charles robinson stuff reappear?

when he said Boeheim coached his last game at the dome? dughhhhhh

That article will come out the day after the annual anonymous report from a source inside the NCAA detailing that we're on the cusp of being hit with NCAA violations.

Some sneaky twerps are having this conversation somewhere right now:

Dean Vernon Wormer: Greg, who is the worst coach and program in this country?

Greg Marmalard: Well that would be hard to say, sir. They're each outstanding in their own way.

Dean Vernon Wormer: Cut the , son. I've got their disciplinary files right here. Who dropped a whole truckload of fizzies into the varsity swim meet? Who delivered the medical school cadavers to the alumni dinner? Every Halloween, the trees are filled with underwear. Every spring, the toilets explode.

Greg Marmalard: You're talking about Boeheim and Syracuse, sir.

Dean Vernon Wormer: Of course I'm talking about Syracuse, you TWERP!

See if you can spot the error from this blurb that Ortiz wrote after Malachi Richardson committed. It's still on his site, uncorrected:

"Richardson is one of two recruits to commit to Syracuse already from the class of 2015. Tyler London, a forward from New Plains, NY committed to the Orange on October 17th."

Frozen said:
See if you can spot the error from this blurb that Ortiz wrote after Malachi Richardson committed. It's still on his site, uncorrected: "Richardson is one of two recruits to commit to Syracuse already from the class of 2015. Tyler London, a forward from New Plains, NY committed to the Orange on October 17th."

That is probably the best excerpt you can find on that website in terms of accuracy and grammar.

Who is this guy? I'm waiting for the mainstream media to come out with their assassination piece not worried about some no name hack. Those articles never come out prior to the conference tournament though. So we have 2 weeks.

Bornorange said:
I have heard that there will be two rumors of improper benefits to Syracuse players. 1) Players received free access to the pay side of this site. 2) Monthly weekend party at CTO's.

And rightfully so , I pay a high monthly premium for the pay side , that's the definition of an improper benefit

That is probably the best excerpt you can find on that website in terms of accuracy and grammar.

Wow, I just checked it out and you are right. It's an awful site, unless you like run-on sentences.

Wow, I just checked it out and you are right. It's an awful site, unless you like run-on sentences.

My favorite is the guy who does his best Peter King MMQB impression...can't remember what the 'column' is actually called. That dude thinks he's 90's Rick Reilly, but he has no grasp of the English language whatsoever.

Sounds like its a good time to do a pre-emptive twitter attack so we are ready!