Does Nassib to Buffalo make Clowney less likely or more likely to Buffalo next yr | Syracusefan.com

Does Nassib to Buffalo make Clowney less likely or more likely to Buffalo next yr

Alsacs

Living Legend
Whichever one keeps Clowney out of the AFC East and preferably even the AFC is what I am rooting for. I think that kid barring injury is one of the best DE prospects in a long time, and will undoubtedly be the first pick next year if he is healthy.

I look for any reason to post this.

Don't think it matters who they take ... its almost a foregone conclusion they will be picking in the top 5 ... doubt they will be bad enough to garner the #1 overall selection though ... can't help but seeing KC doing that all over again.

Whichever one keeps Clowney out of the AFC East and preferably even the AFC is what I am rooting for. I think that kid barring injury is one of the best DE prospects in a long time, and will undoubtedly be the first pick next year if he is healthy.

I look for any reason to post this.
the bills will end up taking a qb next year regardless of if they take a qb this year.

hope for the bills to trade next year's first round to get a second first rounder this year

Don't think it matters who they take ... its almost a foregone conclusion they will be picking in the top 5 ... doubt they will be bad enough to garner the #1 overall selection though ... can't help but seeing KC doing that all over again.

A foregone conclusion? Really?

I don't think it makes a difference. DM will sit him behind Kolb for a year.

A foregone conclusion? Really?

Seeing as how they were picking at 8 this season and have done nothing to improve their roster ... on top of that they got rid of the only QB on their roster with real starting experience ... then signed a much maligned Kolb how do you expect it to pan out ... honestly?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom