does picking brackets get easier next year? | Syracusefan.com

does picking brackets get easier next year?

upperdeck

Living Legend
No more BE bias which always seems to creep into my selections and I dont think I can ever pick ACC teams to go deep.

I think a decade or two go by I'll start to feel like part of the ACC. I few arguments from Big10 AHoles talking about how much better their conf is when it isnt esc... but it'll take a while. I already hate the new BE, so eventually I'll have to like somebody.

I find that I pick and overrate the teams I watch the most. This year I watched a ton of B1G games along with the Big East and some ACC. Next year I will watch more acc games, so I expect to have the bias.

No more BE bias which always seems to creep into my selections and I dont think I can ever pick ACC teams to go deep.
Well, the only teams that will be Tourney worth in the ACC are SU, Duke, UNC, ND, Louisville, Pitt, maybe NC State, and a random other current ACC team (I pick BC for next year).

You pick Pitt and ND to flame out by the end of the first weekend. Duke is good for at least the Sweet 16 usually. Louisville, when a high seed, always seems to have success. UNC goes far when they are a really good team. NC/random ACC team can usually surprise. See, that was easy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom