Does this win propel 2018 recruiting? | Syracusefan.com

Does this win propel 2018 recruiting?

corpjet

Board Prophet
Huge win, congrats to Dino and the boys, jealous I wasn't there to see it in person!

On a positive note and this was touched on in the broadcast, how much does tonights win help in recruiting our 2018 and future classes to the CUSE?

Huge win, congrats to Dino and the boys, jealous I wasn't there to see it in person!

On a positive note and this was touched on in the broadcast, how much does tonights win help in recruiting our 2018 and future classes to the CUSE?
The win tonight helps, if we continue winning its gonna be good, interest will peak, players will see the dome packed the fans crazy and up tempo and throwing and fun and fall in love with it. Just gotta keep winning !

Beating the defending national champs and current #2 team with the nation’s longest win streak at a rocking home field when you are the only game on tv always hurts recruiting. Not fun at all Why would any future player want to be a part of it?

Sarcasm:)

Dino has to love to be able to talk some sh it on the recruiting trail.

Yes. Dino has more evidence, less faith, to sell.

I can’t believe that guy is on a plane off recruiting already.

Dino has been recruiting well with one quality win on his sheet at SU. I can't imagine what he can do after beating Clemson. The man is a charisma machine who oozes cool. He could sell a ketchup Popsicle to a lady wearing white gloves on a hot day.

Dino has been recruiting well with one quality win on his sheet at SU. I can't imagine what he can do after beating Clemson. The man is a charisma machine who oozes cool. He could sell a ketchup Popsicle to a lady wearing white gloves on a hot day.
One of the announcers earlier this season said something like: "Mothers, if you don't want your son to play football at Syracuse, don't let him talk to Dino Babers".

Completely agree, but would have gone with grape.

Favorite line in Tommy Boy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom