Does UNC drop off the #1 line? | Syracusefan.com

Does UNC drop off the #1 line?

Madbiker

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Reg Season Rcd
DG and Katz raise this. They better not put them as #2 in East.

DG and Katz raise this. They better not put them as #2 in East.
I would be shocked. The only way that happened is if Kansas won the Big 12 tourney.

Don't think we should be penalized for losing by 2 against a very good Florida State team without our best defensive player, but all bets are off on selection Sunday. If we do drop to #2, I don't want to be in Syracuse's region. Your perimeter threats would give us nightmares.

I don't think so; even if they did drop off the 1, I would think they'd be the #1 2, which wouldn't put them in the East.

of all the teams that could be the 2 in our region I would take UNC, but I doubt they drop

Lunardi is claiming UK, Syracuse and NC are lock for the first three #1.

Not sure how they could do that when you consider Henson didn't play but probably will be back for the tourney

People are selling Mizzou short here. 30 wins and B12 tourney champs...3 Ws over Baylor, a W over KU. Mizzou passed the eye test with flying colors while UNC failed to do so this past week.

Lunardi is claiming UK, Syracuse and NC are lock for the first three #1.
He also said this morning that the Big 10 winner will get a #1 and Kansas would drop to a #2, but he admitted he was less sure of this one.

People are selling Mizzou short here. 30 wins and B12 tourney champs...3 Ws over Baylor, a W over KU. Mizzou passed the eye test with flying colors while UNC failed to do so this past week.

Completely agree. Missouri isn't getting mentioned by the analysts, but they've earned a no. 1 and I would not be at all surprised to see:

Kentucky
Cuse
North Carolina
Mizzou

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online