Dolezaj nickname | Syracusefan.com

Dolezaj nickname

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
Given his Rodman like contributions to the team, I am dubbing him, the "White Worm".
I'll hear nothing against it.

Our little section at the games call him Scrappy Doo. He is all over the court and scraps for everything.

Matrek Moyezaj have to produce more than the combined 2 points / 2 rebounds they did last night for either to earn a positive nickname.

What's wrong with calling him Marek? That is unique enough. No ambiguity there.
I agree and, maybe it's just me, but I've never understood the need or desire to hang nicknames on players.

What's wrong with calling him Marek? That is unique enough. No ambiguity there.
I agree with this. Nicknames sometimes just happen when a player is/becomes great. He does everything pretty well right now except take shots/score. If he continues to develop in this fashion, I like "Marekle". But that remains to be seen.

I feel like some people, even media, want a nickname so they can avoid actually learning his real name. I'm also against using "Euro" for obvious reasons. He's on our team. We actually know his name. Show some respect.

His initials are MD, so I go with Doc.
The internet has been won today!
zTg9ZAd.gif

We call him "Mareking Ball" & often use the phrase "Marektified" when he makes a play.

His name is pronounced "Mah-rek" not "Mair-ek" like the announcers have been saying.

IMG_1323.GIF

I don't really care about the nickname thing but do like shortened names for guys at times. It's just easier when watching the game. I either refer to him as Marek (imagine that) or Dolee.

I think his nickname should be Do-It-All.

Rebounding, scoring, defense, chasing down loose balls, the guy does it all!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom