Dollar beer night at the Dome | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Dollar beer night at the Dome

Opening game this season about 6-7 people where drinking non stop near us. They paid zero attention to the game and where generally jerks, so getting people might get some into the game and others will turn into big a$$clowns.

Have you talked to TexanMark and the other Fine Lot guys about why they were drinking so much that night ? Dudes really need to calm it down :p

You can thank Maggie's for ruining these plans for all of NYS.

My 2nd favorite was 5 cent Molson cans the Friday happy hour before the Tennessee game. Yep, 5 cents.

My favorite was Free Beer Night 8 to 12 on one random Thursday. I locked up my brakes as I was driving by and saw the sign. Thought maybe it was a clever band name. Nope, just 4 hours of free beer.

My favorite was Free Beer Night 8 to 12 on one random Thursday. I locked up my brakes as I was driving by and saw the sign. Thought maybe it was a clever band name. Nope, just 4 hours of free beer.
We were convinced it was just another ploy you were using to get us to come drink with you. We were so wrong.

Let's be serious, the whole SU fanbase is filled with jerks. Might as well give them some liquid courage.
Been to many away venues both football and hoops, every fan base has its idiots.

I’ve seen people fall down the stairs with full price beers.

Trouble with dollars beers, Is the addition of free vomit.
Roughly 10 years ago now, wet bleachers and my sneakers didn't mesh so well. From 333 I slid down 15 rows of silver right into the back of a loooong-time season ticket holder like a Clark Griswald greased toboggan. He was not pleased. We lost. That's the majority of my recollection.

IMG_3810.PNG

Opening game this season about 6-7 people where drinking non stop near us. They paid zero attention to the game and where generally jerks, so getting people might get some into the game and others will turn into big a$$clowns.

Yeah, in all seriousness a dollar beer night would just draw people that don’t care about the game and they’d be crawling over everybody to go back to the beer line or the bathroom all game long. Few things are worse for the fans who actually are into the game, especially with the Dome’s setup and how little room there is to get in and out of your seats.

Should be every game. I guarantee a raucous crowd.

Make it happen.
obviously you've never been sud splashed by a drunk trying to carry three beers down your aisle.

We were convinced it was just another ploy you were using to get us to come drink with you. We were so wrong.

9 out of 10 times I was bull chit ting.

But that 10th time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom