#dolphyday | Syracusefan.com

#dolphyday

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
a great tradition.

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index....it_turn_up_syracuse.html#incart_river_default

geoff herbert is kind of like the old man in the room, there is NO REASON to be posting instagram and twitter highlights. he seems to have self-appointed himself as the professor of social media and he is going out of his way to embarrass college kids and 'teach them a lesson'. just my thoughts on that article.

it reminds me of the girl at the olympics using tinder. i cant believe it is in the newspaper.

I agree- that twitter feed for Dolphy Day is NOT news --- that being said, the students do make some idiotic posts.

Happy Dolphy Day - I hope Michael Crissanwich isn't playing it again.

I agree- that twitter feed for Dolphy Day is NOT news --- that being said, the students do make some idiotic posts.

Happy Dolphy Day - I hope Michael Crissanwich isn't playing it again.

It's not about news, it's about page hits.

Such an idiotic article. Oh well, it's pretty much what I expect from "journalists" these days.

On that note, any fellow Dolphins that feel like celebrating Dolphy Day in the adult sense can come down to the Saltine Warrior tonight from 6 to 8.

Such an idiotic article. Oh well, it's pretty much what I expect from "journalists" these days.

On that note, any fellow Dolphins that feel like celebrating Dolphy Day in the adult sense can come down to the Saltine Warrior tonight from 6 to 8.

ending at 8!?! wow that really is the adult sense

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom