Dome Black Friday Ticket/T-Shirt Deal | Syracusefan.com

Dome Black Friday Ticket/T-Shirt Deal

Zippy1808

2nd String
Did anyone who ordered the black Friday ticket deal through the Dome receive the tickets that were part of the package? Mine haven't arrived (although the tickets did long ago) and was curious before I called the Dome to investigate. Thanks!

oops.. yes, I meant the shirts...
thanks.. I will call the Dome on Monday if they don't arrive over the weekend.

Zippy1808 said:
oops.. yes, I meant the shirts... thanks.. I will call the Dome on Monday if they don't arrive over the weekend.
My mom did the deal, too -- and no t-shirt. I e-mailed the ticket office on the 23rd and haven't heard back.

I didn't order any of these tickets. But for some reason I got about 100 T-shirts delivered to my house.
Good on you for taking them back to the Dome -- I just received this e-mail:

"The T-Shirt can be picked up at Gate B or D of the Carrier Dome when the gates open for either the Eastern Michigan Game or the North Carolina game. There will be people at tables, each with a list of names of the people who purchased the package. Present your ID and they’ll give you a shirt in whatever sizes they have (subject to availability)."

As Mom bought them for someone else, I've asked if she can just give them a photocopy of her ID or tell them who'd be picking them up. Will let you know what I hear back -- I'm sure you'll all be waiting with bated breath.