Dome Tickets-Child Policy | Syracusefan.com

Dome Tickets-Child Policy

Orijinal

All Conference
I'm thinking of buying some tickets to the Georgetown game. Does anyone know the official Dome policy on tickets for children under 2?

I would think that lap-sitters would not need a ticket ...like most other venues in the country, but I couldn't find any official policy stated on the Cuse website. Anyone know for sure?

I'm thinking of buying some tickets to the Georgetown game. Does anyone know the official Dome policy on tickets for children under 2?

I would think that lap-sitters would not need a ticket ...like most other venues in the country, but I couldn't find any official policy stated on the Cuse website. Anyone know for sure?
Have seen plenty of toddlers/such ages at the dome but not sure of the ticket policy. Maybe give a quick call to the box office/dome? They’re always very helpful.

Have seen plenty of toddlers/such ages at the dome but not sure of the ticket policy. Maybe give a quick call to the box office/dome? They’re always very helpful.
Yeah. Thanks. I actually had the box office number cued up on my phone to give a call tomorrow morning. Wasn't sure if anyone had any inside info here before I called. But appreciate the reply

My two year old needed a ticket for all home football games this year. Would assume basketball would be the same.

Fairly certain it’s ticketed starting at the 12 month mark.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom