Dome turf | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Dome turf

I'm still amazed that you're able to post to this site using your TRS-80 and 1200bps dial-up connection.
I think I actually still have one of those in my garage somewhere...

I'm still amazed that you're able to post to this site using your TRS-80 and 1200bps dial-up connection.
i don't know what that means? it doesn't matter, i use a flip phone---ignorance is a good thing , sometimes;)

11891121_10153523079952768_1579520918999364304_n.jpg

Where has the time went??...26 years since a young, handsome, wide eyed and bushy tailed CuseGrad94 moved into Day Hall on the Mount...ah those stairs...must have walked up them 10,000 times... :( Hopefully I will be moving my daughter in to the same room in 12 years!! Go Orange!!

CuseGrad94 said:
Where has the time went??...26 years since a young, handsome, wide eyed and bushy tailed CuseGrad94 moved into Day Hall on the Mount...ah those stairs...must have walked up them 10,000 times... :( Hopefully I will be moving my daughter in to the same room in 12 years!! Go Orange!!

Over time we visited every dorm location. I just don't get how students dealt with those stairs or the shuttle every day and multiple times a day.

Over time we visited every dorm location. I just don't get how students dealt with those stairs or the shuttle every day and multiple times a day.
Easy...ever try walking to class at Oswego when the wind and snow is blowing in off the Lake?

TexanMark said:
Easy...ever try walking to class at Oswego when the wind and snow is blowing in off the Lake?

No, and I don't plan too. But my daughter is considering it.

Why yes - yes I have. About equivalent to walking up the Brewster-Boland stairs in a raging snow storm. Sliding down was fun, though... ;)

18 years since I parked my car on whatever side street I could find to walk to class.

#townie

rrlbees said:

The Mount was great, I lived up there my first two years at SU. The stairs really aren't too bad, and it's kinda cool being up above campus. But there are lots of other great dorms too. Hard to go wrong, really.

Scooch said:
The Mount was great, I lived up there my first two years at SU. The stairs really aren't too bad, and it's kinda cool being up above campus. But there are lots of other great dorms too. Hard to go wrong, really.

I'm with you. Lived in Flint my sophomore year and the stairs weren't an issue. Then again, we used to run the stairs in ROTC.

Turf looks good. I hate the "When are they going to mow it?" look.

I just really wish they'd paint the bleachers orange. It'd make for such a great look.

I just really wish they'd paint the bleachers orange. It'd make for such a great look.
paint might not be a very good ideal,maybe orange resin benches or individual seats

The Mount was a fantastic place to live.

The Mount was a fantastic place to live.
Same here. Flint freshman year ('93) and Day (scored a huge corner single) Sophomore year. Then moved off campus. I enjoyed the Mount and there is no better view in the fall...

Or alternate the sections orange and blue and maybe white.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom