dometix season ticket option going to voicemail | Syracusefan.com

dometix season ticket option going to voicemail

ImperialOrange

Living Legend
anyone have a different contact number? My cousin is trying to get seasons once again and hasn't had any luck getting through yesterday or today.

anyone have a different contact number? My cousin is trying to get seasons once again and hasn't had any luck getting through yesterday or today.
The Interactive Seat Viewer is messed up too...I bet they are having technical issues. Hopefully Monday will be better.

The Interactive Seat Viewer is messed up too...I bet they are having technical issues. Hopefully Monday will be better.

He left a VM and the guy called back and set him up.

Sidenote, was looking at single game tix yesterday and Clemson is selling well.

I'm also trying to get season tickets and they must be having an issue, or I don't understand the process... I selected my seats with the seat viewer and once I clicked "Hold Seats" it sent me back to the ticket home page. No option for payment, etc. So, will they now call me to confirm?

I'm also trying to get season tickets and they must be having an issue, or I don't understand the process... I selected my seats with the seat viewer and once I clicked "Hold Seats" it sent me back to the ticket home page. No option for payment, etc. So, will they now call me to confirm?
I think the idea is to select and pay...I've never used it as an actual buying customer since my tix are auto renewed. You might try going in there today and selecting the same seats and purchasing them. There is a box that comes up initially with directions...you might read those too and see if it gives you any hints. UPDATE: Seems to be working this morning...I would go ahead and try to purchase your tickets again.

Working for a large organization the IT department is the Achilles heel. Recently at work I lost Email, Internet and Internal Servers all day long. I actually forgot how to work like it was the the 1980s. I had to make phone calls and write stuff down on paper, the horror.

I think the idea is to select and pay...I've never used it as an actual buying customer since my tix are auto renewed. You might try going in there today and selecting the same seats and purchasing them. There is a box that comes up initially with directions...you might read those too and see if it gives you any hints. UPDATE: Seems to be working this morning...I would go ahead and try to purchase your tickets again.

Working for a large organization the IT department is the Achilles heel. Recently at work I lost Email, Internet and Internal Servers. I actually forgot how to work like it was the the 1980s. I had to make phone calls and write stuff down on paper, the horror.

My companies national database goes down occasionally and 20 mins seems like days. Work just piles up and takes an hour to dig out for every 10 mins it's down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom