Donate/No Ads | Syracusefan.com

Donate/No Ads

temery

What?
About a year ago I put up a link to donate $30 and get no ads for a year. This should auto renew unless those who donated opted out at the time (I think).

If you get an email from PayPal saying you've been charged again, but don't want to renew, no problem - just go to your PayPal account and click the link.

If you didn't do so last year but want to now, click your username, then click the "Account Upgrade" link. I don't keep track of who does or doesn't do so, so don't worry about it either way. The only benefit is no ads for a year - I won't be any nicer to you, regardless.

Last edited:
Apparently the auto renewal wasn't set up. I'll try to get the no ad donation thing working again soon. The site crash yesterday has nothing to do with this.

sorry

Edit: New link in top breadcrumb

Last edited:
Bump for everyone getting ads. Sounds like we just need to renew, right?

Bump for everyone getting ads. Sounds like we just need to renew, right?

just forward the email received when you donated. I think it's fixed though. One of the styles stopped showing ads by mistake. Those using this style likely didn't donate, they were just benefiting from a mistake.

To donate, click your name at the top right, then user upgrade.

Last edited:
just forward the email received when you donated. I think it's fixed though. One of the styles stopped showing ads by mistake. Those using this style likely didn't donate, they were just benefiting from a mistake.

To donate, click your name at the top right, then user upgrade.

You're the man, T!

About a year ago I put up a link to donate $30 and get no ads for a year. This should auto renew unless those who donated opted out at the time (I think).

If you get an email from PayPal saying you've been charged again, but don't want to renew, no problem - just go to your PayPal account and click the link.

If you didn't do so last year but want to now, click your username, then click the "Account Upgrade" link. I don't keep track of who does or doesn't do so, so don't worry about it either way. The only benefit is no ads for a year - I won't be any nicer to you, regardless.

Could we get an incentive? For example we raise x amount of $ then Fishy gets banned for a year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom