Donate Tix for Louisville Game | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Donate Tix for Louisville Game

You're due to stop by a tailgate, aren't you?

Haha i'm on the other side of the world over by University Garage now. I am overdue but Friday will be too tough. Hope to see you soon though!!

So, just to give everyone an update, through the aforementioned efforts of richmondcuse03 to manage collection of donations and block purchases of tickets, we have finalized providing 20 donated tickets to active duty service members currently stationed at Fort Drum. Tomorrow is effectively a free day for the majority of service members at Fort Drum as there are no scheduled activities, and the personnel office anticipated that the donated tickets will be claimed quickly.
Definitely wanted to thank everyone who donated and all of the additional contributions to this effort by collective members of the board. Let's keep it rolling and do this more often. Let's Go Orange!

So, just to give everyone an update, through the aforementioned efforts of richmondcuse03 to manage collection of donations and block purchases of tickets, we have finalized providing 20 donated tickets to active duty service members currently stationed at Fort Drum. Tomorrow is effectively a free day for the majority of service members at Fort Drum as there are no scheduled activities, and the personnel office anticipated that the donated tickets will be claimed quickly.
Definitely wanted to thank everyone who donated and all of the additional contributions to this effort by collective members of the board. Let's keep it rolling and do this more often. Let's Go Orange!

Is there no way to give more to them anymore? I would like to donate some money to buy a few more.

Is there no way to give more to them anymore? I would like to donate some money to buy a few more.
I just heard back from Golisano and they have one or maybe another family that would be interested. So we could still donate a few more to them or I imagine, if we donate more to Fort Drum, they would be used as well.

I just heard back from Golisano and they have one or maybe another family that would be interested. So we could still donate a few more to them or I imagine, if we donate more to Fort Drum, they would be used as well.
100 dollars sent. Get that family/Soldiers to the dome for me in my stead. Can’t make it from Florida sadly

You got it. I told Golisano if they had any other families that responded tonight to let me know and we'd make sure they got tickets. Thank you!

RichmondCuse, as an admin of the site I want to say we appreciate how you took the bull by the horns and made this all happen in such a short period of time. I am sure the university also appreciates it and I know all those kids and military personnel will be very grateful and have a great time.

Thanks! You’re da man!!

Haha i'm on the other side of the world over by University Garage now. I am overdue but Friday will be too tough. Hope to see you soon though!!

Yeah I have that nice easy 3 1/2 hour round trip but those three blocks from University can be tough even to see old friends!

I will hold you to a promise to join us for a game next year but now you will have to bring your dad too! Haven’t seen him in over 40 years!

Yeah I have that nice easy 3 1/2 hour round trip but those three blocks from University can be tough even to see old friends!

I will hold you to a promise to join us for a game next year but now you will have to bring your dad too! Haven’t seen him in over 40 years!

Haha! I meant for tonight - going to be on a tight schedule after work.

But that's a deal. Or you come up for lax - we're always there

RichmondCuse, as an admin of the site I want to say we appreciate how you took the bull by the horns and made this all happen in such a short period of time. I am sure the university also appreciates it and I know all those kids and military personnel will be very grateful and have a great time.

Thanks! You’re da man!!
Happy to do it. In the end, we were able to donate 54 tickets to four different groups.

The thread was flagged a few times for Chris Carlson, who is doing a short online story about it for the Post Standard that will post today.

Hopefully we close out the season strong!