Donnie Henderson Article | Syracusefan.com

Donnie Henderson Article

Got to love a Baltimore native on the staff they bring a different type of nasty to the game.

The players love Donnie. He's going to do very well with our secondary.

BNoro, you seem to be pretty plugged in. Got any other tidbits you can share?

I really liked this hire since day 1. Seems like a guy the kids would really respond to being enthusiastic but not demoralizing in the process.

BNoro, you seem to be pretty plugged in. Got any other tidbits you can share?
Nothing really that new that people didn't see on Saturday in Rochester. Ashton still looks like an animal, though. Kid's going to be very good for us. Really hope we don't give into the pressure and play him this year. A redshirt would do wonders.

Nothing really that new that people didn't see on Saturday in Rochester. Ashton still looks like an animal, though. Kid's going to be very good for us. Really hope we don't give into the pressure and play him this year. A redshirt would do wonders.

Not intending to compare Broyld to McNabb as a player, but I can't help but wonder-

Would this board have exploded if it had existed when word back in 1994 came down that McNabb was being red-shirted his freshman year? Because every guy now is the automatic savior who is expected to contribute right away.

Not intending to compare Broyld to McNabb as a player, but I can't help but wonder-

Would this board have exploded if it had existed when word back in 1994 came down that McNabb was being red-shirted his freshman year? Because every guy now is the automatic savior who is expected to contribute right away.

No doubt.

Good to know. I can't wait to see him. Keep us informed...

bnoro, do you think Broyld eventually plays QB or switches positions?
No idea. I think the staff really wants him as a QB but right now I don't know where he'll end up. How well he learns the offense will determine it, IMO. He has the potential to be a great QB though

No idea. I think the staff really wants him as a QB but right now I don't know where he'll end up. How well he learns the offense will determine it, IMO. He has the potential to be a great QB though
Where does Hunt fit into the equation? I know he's suspended right now but weren't they equally high on him as well?

Where does Hunt fit into the equation? I know he's suspended right now but weren't they equally high on him as well?
Yes, would have loved to see the competition between the two this spring but I guess we'll see what happens in the fall.

Ashton Broyld

witness.jpg