Donor Appreciation Day | Syracusefan.com

Donor Appreciation Day

Consigliere

Co 2020 Cali Award Winner, Record Thru 5 Games
Was privileged to be on the field pregame yesterday as a part of the Orange Club's Donor Appreciation Day. I've been reading that we need more size to compete and while the difference in height / weight numbers on the roster look to be marignal watching the sheer physical size of the Seminoles as they took the field was striking. We certainly have a way to go before our Jimmys and Joes match up.

Eric Dungey spent a lot of time near us during warmups. Looked physically great and in good spirits. Someone asked how he felt and if he's be back on the field next year. His response "Next year? We have a game next week!" Obviously means nothing but something to hope for.

Some pics:

Tailgate:
tailgate.jpg

Coach Babers:
babers.jpg

Warmups:
pregame1.jpg
pregame2.jpg

Geds and MP:

Wife posted some videos on Facebook but not sure how I can post. Visit my page there if you'd like to see:

Mark Cupelo | Facebook

Attachments

• geds.jpg
    geds.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 34
Was privileged to be on the field pregame yesterday as a part of the Orange Club's Donor Appreciation Day. I've been reading that we need more size to compete and while the difference in height / weight numbers on the roster look to be marignal watching the sheer physical size of the Seminoles as they took the field was striking. We certainly have a way to go before our Jimmys and Joes match up.

Eric Dungey spent a lot of time near us during warmups. Looked physically great and in good spirits. Someone asked how he felt and if he's be back on the field next year. His response "Next year? We have a game next week!" Obviously means nothing but something to hope for.

Some pics:

Tailgate: View attachment 82667

Coach Babers:
View attachment 82668

Warmups: View attachment 82670 View attachment 82671

Geds and MP:

Good to hear Dungey is in good spirits