Donovan McNabb Says He Never Threw Up In The Super Bowl | Syracusefan.com

Donovan McNabb Says He Never Threw Up In The Super Bowl

listened to the entire interview live on the radio. not 1 person on here, not 1 of his 'biggest, life long fans', even brought it up.

we get notified if a Melo commerical is aired.

we get notified if 1 guy in print/radio/tv says even the slightest, innocuous comment about Cuse that can be harped negatively on.

heres soupy defending his honor...and nobody cares anymore.

nobody cares about him, like storz...hes useless.

hes not on their fantasy teams anymore and i bet theyd spell his name wrong.

they arent igg fans anymore.

they only care about a great stat of the moment.

just as i told all of you it truely was.

hes been discarded by his so called 'fans'.

so sad.

The criticism is that HE is still talking about this stuff. He is being asked questions about it. He's just answering them. Sure, he could say "no comment" on all these questions and them someone would say how arrogant he is for not answering questions.

whats big deal if he threw up-- he def did throw up at the dome i believe we were playing miami -- great game-- its not like he himself --

I know the headline is about throwing up but the main criticism in the article is he talks too much about himself. "Donovan McNabb won’t stop talking about his legacy in Philadelphia."

He's being interviewed. He's being asked questions. He's answering them. He's asked about throwing up. He answers. Wow! That's so bad!

whats big deal if he threw up-- he def did throw up at the dome i believe we were playing miami -- great game-- its not like he himself --

Wasn't that Marvin Graves?

McNabb threw up against VT in a contest that ended up deciding the Big East champ on the final drive of the game. A throw back to Brominski as time expired proved to be the game winner. Crowd storms the field. To this day one of the best games of any sport I've been to.

So what if he threw up, still persevered.

Huge comeback that game too. I'm pretty sure McNabb chased down a defender on a two point conversion try gone awry for the Orange inside our five. Have and will always love Donovan McNabb.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom