Don't burn any couches in Storrs tonight on this RA's watch... | Syracusefan.com

Don't burn any couches in Storrs tonight on this RA's watch...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
BkowPxHIIAAtjCX.jpg:large

@RobDauster: This UConn RA is the worst RA in the history pic.twitter.com/IHCl22KKSA

Hahahahaha. Funny story about when UCONN won in 1999. I was an undergrad at Southern Connecticut State in New Haven. After they won some of my friends from SCSU decided it would be fun to light our dumpsters on fire because they won. Then it got even better when some of them decided to drive up to Storrs. They get up there and are partying jumping on cars and torching them etc. About 12 of my friends got arrested and ended up spending a few days in jail. Quite funny.

Hahahahaha. Funny story about when UCONN won in 1999. I was an undergrad at Southern Connecticut State in New Haven. After they won some of my friends from SCSU decided it would be fun to light our dumpsters on fire because they won. Then it got even better when some of them decided to drive up to Storrs. They get up there and are partying jumping on cars and torching them etc. About 12 of my friends got arrested and ended up spending a few days in jail. Quite funny.

:bat:

Something tells me this is going to come back to bite him in the ass.
By bite him in the ass, you mean that this will somehow result in a team violation and at the same time, the Kentucky bus has a flat tire and they miss the game since Cal doesn't know how to fix a flat, resulting in both teams forfeiting?
I hear ya, I hear ya.

As someone who has been an RA for three years here at cuse, I would personally write someone up if they weren't celebrating if Cuse won it all. In all seriousness I have met a lot of RA's like this kid but most are really cool and are just doing their job.

My RA freshman year in Sadler was a massive UConn fan, and he literally laughed in my face when I suggested SU would split with UConn that year. And then we ran them off the floor in the Dome.

His room was right next to a storage closet. I liked tying his doorknob to the doorknob on the storage closet so he couldn't open his door.

fans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom