Don't hate on BE keeping Pitt and SU. As always, its about the BCS | Syracusefan.com

Don't hate on BE keeping Pitt and SU. As always, its about the BCS

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
Without 8 FB schools, the BE will automatically lose its automatic qualifier status. I am sure that when the BE replaces SU & Pitt, they will be free to go.

And this is very early in the process. ACC still has quite a few things to figure out, even if they stay at 14. UConn, Rutgers, WVU, Louisville, and to a less powerful extent Cincy and USF are all working the phones, hoping for salvation. So who knows what things will look like even for the 2012 FB season, let alone 2013.

If we do have to stick it out, I really really really hope that SU can win this league, if not us then Pitt. Maybe our 2011 finale will for all the marbles (doubtful but one can hope). If it's SU/Pitt vs someone else in a key game deciding BCS, it will probably be Remember the Titans style officiating.

And this is very early in the process. ACC still has quite a few things to figure out, even if they stay at 14. UConn, Rutgers, WVU, Louisville, and to a less powerful extent Cincy and USF are all working the phones, hoping for salvation. So who knows what things will look like even for the 2012 FB season, let alone 2013.

If we do have to stick it out, I really really really hope that SU can win this league, if not us then Pitt. Maybe our 2011 finale will for all the marbles (doubtful but one can hope). If it's SU/Pitt vs someone else in a key game deciding BCS, it will probably be Remember the Titans style officiating.
Chip: You're a Hall of Famer in my book.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom