don't knock Burr to me | Syracusefan.com

don't knock Burr to me

dasher

Living Legend
his awful call giving fab that hoop was the difference in the game.

LOL it really was. And I was happy to take it after the minefield those bastard refs made us navigate the whole game.

can he just not see or what? personally i loved the continuation... and how bout Fab on the line? mr.automatic.

Was an awful call, but there was a continuation call on the other end when Dieng came down with a board, was gathering himself, Joseph swiped for the ball and fouled him. He collected himself went up and scored with the and one.

Beyond that, there were at least four calls missed down low in the first half and some in the second half where SU's guards got completely thrashed and nothing was called.

That was pretty hilarious. What CJ has to do to get a call I'm not sure.

if only he had walked over to the monitor again to see who fouled fab in the act...

yeah but when you watch the play the guy is holding melos arm melo slips it into his right hand and lays it in. I can kind of see continuation for a player of Fabs quality.

The guy had all arm had he had some ball Fab never slips it into a one handed continuation.

That was really pathetic. It was a continuation on top of a continuation

The three free throws Louisville was gifted on Scoop's phantom foul could have decided the game.

Ineptitude reigned tonight; both teams were victimized by some inexcusably bad calls.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom