Don't know if we win 3 or 10 games at this point | Syracusefan.com

Don't know if we win 3 or 10 games at this point

IthacaBarrel

Shaky Potatoes
But 6-6 isn't a good year regardless of injuries, etc, etc. These big east teams are all beatable. I would hate to think we can't compete with anybody in our league. I think we can

Pitt and Wv have the olines and offense to ring us up.. Cincy perhaps as well. after that they may all come down to plays on D.. if we get healthy on D maybe it takes another step forward as well.

But 6-6 isn't a good year regardless of injuries, etc, etc. These big east teams are all beatable. I would hate to think we can't compete with anybody in our league. I think we can

Weren't you lamenting just the other day that eveyone was better than us and we were looking at 4 wins?

Sent from my DROIDX

Weren't you lamenting just the other day that eveyone was better than us and we were looking at 4 wins?

Sent from my DROIDX

Nope wasn't me.. I think we can win every game or lose very game on our schedule and that included Tulane and rutgers..

tulane would be a diaster...we need to take a kill shot early and often on them and end the game at halftime

We don't have any easy games on our schedules. Especially with all of the mistakes we are making. Any win is a big win, and frankly, that sums up where we are right now. No win is guaranteed by any means.

Syracuse should be able to get a win next week at Tulane but it is hard to project how our remaining conference games will turn out.

Western Michigan only lost by three at Illinois last week while Vanderbilt blasted Mississippi and Iowa State beat Iowa. Those UConn losses may turn out to be deceiving and the Huskies could be a much better team than many SU fans think.

Louisville is the weakest team we have left on the league schedule. SU has been very unimpressive in our games at the Dome and I think we're going to need to play better on the road to defeat the Cardinals. I like our chances to win down there but Strong's defensive unit worries me. I'll have a much better feel for this one after seeing what happens in their game against Rutgers on the 21st.

Cuse is clearly going to be the underdog in the other games.

Go Orange!

Nope wasn't me.. I think we can win every game or lose very game on our schedule and that included Tulane and rutgers..

I don't know. I view you as the boards "cybil".

Sent from my DROIDX

Syracuse should be able to get a win next week at Tulane but it is hard to project how our remaining conference games will turn out.

Western Michigan only lost by three at Illinois last week while Vanderbilt blasted Mississippi and Iowa State beat Iowa. Those UConn losses may turn out to be deceiving and the Huskies could be a much better team than many SU fans think.

Louisville is the weakest team we have left on the league schedule. SU has been very unimpressive in our games at the Dome and I think we're going to need to play better on the road to defeat the Cardinals. I like our chances to win down there but Strong's defensive unit worries me. I'll have a much better feel for this one after seeing what happens in their game against Rutgers on the 21st.

Cuse is clearly going to be the underdog in the other games.

Go Orange!

Not sure I would say UL is the weakest ... actually I think they are better than UConn and as their freshman QB improves you will see them get better and better ... I'd say UConn is our weakest conf foe left ... with Tulane being even weaker than UConn.

Haha, dude you had threads that we were going to get killed by Toledo and Rutgers. I don't really care, but at least own it. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom