Dont mean to pile on too much | Syracusefan.com

Dont mean to pile on too much

on FH, cause it seems excessive at this point...but it is fun to imagine what SUs record would be right now IF JG was made the starting pg and THE MAN at the point at the very beginning of the season...
Frank actually had some nice games early on and only later helped play Gillon into the starting role.

Gillon had work to do to get to this point. He wasn't the same player in November as he is now. Learned the system and his teammates, and now he is playing at another level.
Its tough to parse it all out and i will certainly never know. I agree he had to figure stuff out, any new player has to But i really think it is beyond that, ie there were some severe chemistry problems (ie off court that spilled into on court problems) and i cant help but think some of the chemistry problems were between v specific players. Hopefully the poor chemistry and juju is all in the rear view mirror now! Go Cuse

Its tough to parse it all out and i will certainly never know. I agree he had to figure stuff out, any new player has to But i really think it is beyond that, ie there were some severe chemistry problems (ie off court that spilled into on court problems) and i cant help but think some of the chemistry problems were between v specific players. Hopefully the poor chemistry and juju is all in the rear view mirror now! Go Cuse
Injuries not chemistry IMO

Injuries not chemistry IMO

Including Frank Howard (allegedly) being the guard truly responsible making Chuckwu's eye worthy of Captain status, according to one board member. ;)
<----------Anyhow, I may be the one member to go with both injuries and chemistry, the latter having been a pre-season projection on JB's chance to showcase his talent more than in seasons passed/past.

Including Frank Howard (allegedly) being the guard truly responsible making Chuckwu's eye worthy of Captain status, according to one board member. ;)
<----------Anyhow, I may be the one member to go with both injuries and chemistry, the latter having been a pre-season projection on JB's chance to showcase his talent more than in seasons passed/past.
That's still nonsense about Howard and Chukwu's injury. Even Kellyanne Conway isn't buying it.

That's still nonsense about Howard and Chukwu's injury. Even Kellyanne Conway isn't buying it.

Ha, I am not saying I agree with it, but (I'm not allowed to make the joke about that post's longevity as relates to some of mine, so I will rely on the savvy readers to get my satire). ;)

And to be fair to Kellyanne, plenty of folks on the other side fail to see the humor of the most bloody Nobel Peace winner in history(why not award it to Kissinger, for East Timor, etc, for crying out loud? lol). I make sure the mockery gets spread equally amongst all the monopolar on here.

Last edited:
Frank is sooooooooo bad right now it's unbelievable. He comes in and you can just start tallying mistakes. It's hard to comprehend but he's a disaster out there.

Last edited:

Wait, who said that? I think I said it - as a joke - several weeks ago. I sincerely hope that didn't become a rumor.

Wait, who said that? I think I said it - as a joke - several weeks ago. I sincerely hope that didn't become a rumor.

Im thinking there were 2 or 3 posts before yours(not directly) that led up to it, but who knows if it was still there.

I do remember a new poster who was "put on notice" like Iran, who maybe they were involved?

Last edited:

Chukwu was hit in the eye by an errant pass. That's what happened. Eye saw it with my own two eyes.

lets say a prayer for those lost in the bowling Green Massacre
I take Warren Buffets approach- this country would be great no matter who the heck is President. He also said a chimp could run most fortune 500 companies. Smart dude imo...

I take Warren Buffets approach- this country would be great no matter who the heck is President. He also said a chimp could run most fortune 500 companies. Smart dude imo...

Thats actually pretty ****ing d*mning considering the overall decline in real wages for the vast majority of Americans(which doesnt include Buffet and the other 1%, of course!). Then again, people are pretending there was no hatred of Frank displayed on here, so what should we expect? lol I'm not sure if we should be more sad for the team or the country.

Chukwu was hit in the eye by an errant pass. That's what happened. Eye saw it with my own two eyes.

Frank caused both the breakup of Sabbath and The Beatles!

Heck, I hear he was behind the disappearence of Billy Edelin, and Craig Forth losing his virginity!

Chukwu hadn't transferred from Providence as of yet, and is therefor absolved!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom