Dont mean to pile on too much | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Dont mean to pile on too much

lets say a prayer for those lost in the bowling Green Massacre
It still makes me cry after all of these years. It has been years , hasn't it?

It still makes me cry after all of these years. It has been years , hasn't it?
I'm convinced it was an auto-correct issue. During her prep, as she was working on her talking points, she typed "Columbine" and "Bowling Green" came up.

Im thinking there were 2 or 3 posts before yours(not directly) that led up to it, but who knows if it was still there.

I do remember a new poster who was "put on notice" like Iran, who maybe they were involved?
I often wonder how new the new posters are ;).

I often wonder how new the new posters are ;).

I have no idea, but CTO seemed so stern it reminded of the time when I was ****ed up and her owl avatar came at me!! That event still traumatizes me sometimes when I see her posts, especially the threatening ones. That dude never posted again, so I'm guessing he was more traumatized than me, or actually got ****ed. lol

Gillon had work to do to get to this point. He wasn't the same player in November as he is now. Learned the system and his teammates, and now he is playing at another level.
Yup. People are still having trouble with the idea that JB's zone is NOT easy to learn and execute. Even experienced players who are new to the system have difficulty adjusting and it takes game experience. Tried to think if there have been any transfers immediately eligible that have fit in right away.

When both playing at their best, I would rather have Frank than Kaleb Joseph. But when both playing at their worst, who is worse, Frank or Kaleb?

People are still having trouble with the idea that JB's zone is NOT easy to learn and execute.
If that's the case we should just stop recruiting anybody who might leave after 1 or 2 years. Or maybe play a scheme that doesn't require so much brain reprogramming?

If that's the case we should just stop recruiting anybody who might leave after 1 or 2 years. Or maybe play a scheme that doesn't require so much brain reprogramming?
There is a lot of truth in that but I didn't say it was impossible. Freshmen do come in and make a huge impact at the defensive end. Transfers who get to sit a year (ie Johnson) are huge contributors. Even JC players make an impact, I'm thinking like Ognenaet. It may be that the staff now sees how much that 5th years may have to be "reprogrammed" that it they may have to rethink how much they want to go that way OR how they approach training during pre-preseason. They may have thought that experienced players would be easier to retrain and found it takes longer than they thought. But I do think that White and Gillon have shown, it can be done. Then again, if Hoppy is going to take a different approach to defense, it in itself may be easier. Still the offensive end took time for the "new" players get use to each other but that is true all the time.

I'm still hoping FH becomes a superstar at some point in his SU career.

I'm convinced it was an auto-correct issue. During her prep, as she was working on her talking points, she typed "Columbine" and "Bowling Green" came up.
Makes sense

I curse spell check more than any poster here and maybe more than the annoying ones combined!

I have no idea, but CTO seemed so stern it reminded of the time when I was ****ed up and her owl avatar came at me!! That event still traumatizes me sometimes when I see her posts, especially the threatening ones. That dude never posted again, so I'm guessing he was more traumatized than me, or actually got ****ed. lol
The mods are very smart

Say no more

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom