Don't Sweat it guys... | Syracusefan.com

Don't Sweat it guys...

Can you imagine if each team was only allowed 6 players per game? Jimmy would have like 10 titles.

What do we do when MCW gets thrown into a trophy case and CJ's dad starts drinking again?? And don't say the damn picket fence because they're going to see that coming a mile down the road!

Rumor is that JB has already made the trek into the backwoods to find Shooter and get him clean.

Don't tell me Cooney is going to start grannying free throws.
I always laugh at remarks like this when one of the greatest free throw shooters of all time, Rick Barry, shot them underhanded. As a sidenote and certainly showing my age, we were required to shoot our free throws underhanded in high school. I've got to say that our team average was over 80%.

[quote="cpatrocks, post: 514743, membHickory only had 6 players on the team until Jimmy came back. They even had to finish their first game with only 4 players...so it could be worse.[/quote]
They actually have 8 during the championship. This was taken from Bill Simmons page 2 article he did on Hoosiers
"12:15: Coach lays down the law early, kicking Buddy and Whit off the team for disrespecting him. Two important notes here:
Buddy mysteriously re-joins the team midway through the movie, with no explanation given. Was the "Buddy returns and asks forgiveness scene" simply cut from the movie? Was it ever written in the first place? Did the director think that we wouldn't notice that a seven-man roster inexplicably went back to eight? This one's been bothering me for 16 years.
Whit and Rade (the point guard who gets in trouble during the opening game for shooting too much) are actually brothers: the Butcher brothers. Subtle plot nuance, the kind of thing that takes nearly 180 viewings to pick up. That's why I'm here, folks."

[quote="cpatrocks, post: 514743, membHickory only had 6 players on the team until Jimmy came back. They even had to finish their first game with only 4 players...so it could be worse.
They actually have 8 during the championship. This was taken from Bill Simmons page 2 article he did on Hoosiers
"12:15: Coach lays down the law early, kicking Buddy and Whit off the team for disrespecting him. Two important notes here:
Buddy mysteriously re-joins the team midway through the movie, with no explanation given. Was the "Buddy returns and asks forgiveness scene" simply cut from the movie? Was it ever written in the first place? Did the director think that we wouldn't notice that a seven-man roster inexplicably went back to eight? This one's been bothering me for 16 years.
Whit and Rade (the point guard who gets in trouble during the opening game for shooting too much) are actually brothers: the Butcher brothers. Subtle plot nuance, the kind of thing that takes nearly 180 viewings to pick up. That's why I'm here, folks."[/quote]

I always wondered why they had 8 players in the championship photo at the end of the movie--- but I never noticed that they all of a sudden had 8 players.

So great now the message is, even HICKORY had 8 players. Wonderful!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom