Dontez Ford | Syracusefan.com

Dontez Ford

I just heard he passed his math test. He's going to need to work on his functions, though.

But in all seriousness, it sounds like he's going to be much better than expected and is great on the blitz.

dude if your gonna pretend you have insider info do it before the articles come out or mention it atleast.

dude if your gonna pretend you have insider info do it before the articles come out or mention it atleast.
you still have your premium subscription over on TOS, so why do you care?

articles? what articles?

anyone say hey rocco i want your opinion on this?
Didn't know I needed to be asked to say something. Did upstate ask for your opinion on this?

I didn't need read any article for this information
i would of believed you if you didnt post info about that last 2 recruits they wrote articles about after the article came out. if you did it before they came out it would be different.

Didn't know I needed to be asked to say something. Did upstate ask for your opinion on this?
yes when he pretended to have info about a player when an article came out about him yesterday with the same stuff he said.

No inside info, but does this post have anything to do with one of Ford's teammates???? (please, please, please)

i would of believed you if you didnt post info about that last 2 recruits they wrote articles about after the article came out. if you did it before they came out it would be different.
I would love to see these articles you're talking about

kid has a 4.0 qualifying wasn't an issue.
And wants to study engineering.
Sounds like he will follow in the footsteps of Kevyn Scott and Adam Harris.

I just heard he passed his math test. He's going to need to work on his functions, though.

But in all seriousness, it sounds like he's going to be much better than expected and is great on the blitz.

Rather have a safety that is good in coverage.

One of my favorites of this class... hope it doesn't take too many practices before he jumps out at coaches. I was hoping he would get a RS, but the with Phil going bye bye I'm afraid that likely won't be the case.

One of my favorites of this class... hope it doesn't take too many practices before he jumps out at coaches. I was hoping he would get a RS, but the with Phil going bye bye I'm afraid that likely won't be the case.

I agree with you OM..one of my favorites too. Bob L saw him play over the weekend and it sounds like a third star is on the way. Hope he gets a chance to RS too.

I agree with you OM..one of my favorites too. Bob L saw him play over the weekend and it sounds like a third star is on the way. Hope he gets a chance to RS too.

Really shocked he wasn't already. If the low 4.5 speed is legit, as well as the listed 6'2" 200lb, then kind of shocking he was so far under the radar. Throw in no character or academic issues... and wow. God knows he doesn't play for some po-dunk school that wouldn't have had scouts out to see them. I'm still saying Quentin Harris clone.

They are loading up the secondary...Lyn, Reddish, Desir, Wilkes, Anderson, Eskridge, Mungwa, Ford and Whigham...add Morgan to that list (fingers crossed)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom