Double Bye | Syracusefan.com

Double Bye

Pyle

All Conference
Cuse Bye....
Lions Bye...
Fun Bye...
Why?

If we won the Pitt game I'd be feeling really good this weekend watching the other games and knowing we are in a great spot and possibly ranked, but after the loss I'm anxious to get to the UNC game and get a win to take the sting away from Saturday.

If we won the Pitt game I'd be feeling really good this weekend watching the other games and knowing we are in a great spot and possibly ranked, but after the loss I'm anxious to get to the UNC game and get a win to take the sting away from Saturday.

yeah, i have mixed emotions about the bye. we need the time to rest up a bit and try and figure out some way to get our run D to be semi-respectable. I need the mental break too. at the same time, I am anxious for the team to get back out there and hopefully get to 5-2. last weekend's game really sucked

yeah, i have mixed emotions about the bye. we need the time to rest up a bit and try and figure out some way to get our run D to be semi-respectable. I need the mental break too. at the same time, I am anxious for the team to get back out there and hopefully get to 5-2. last weekend's game really sucked
The timing is good for the team and bad for us fans. Ultimately, what's best for the team matters a lot more though, and we'll feel better in the long run if it helps them perform better in the second half of the season.

Is watching the lions fun?
Watching Patricia's debut against the Jets was like watching your dog get murdered. However, we are 2-2 since, beat the Pats and the Pack, and lost the other two games by a combined 5 points. I mean it could be worse, I could be a Giants fan.....

I happy for a bye weekend, this past weekend literally every team I watch all the way down to midget football lost :(

Watching Patricia's debut against the Jets was like watching your dog get murdered. However, we are 2-2 since, beat the Pats and the Pack, and lost the other two games by a combined 5 points. I mean it could be worse, I could be a Giants fan...

Patricia and Lions have been fine since his debut. I find it amazing that people write him off as a coach after one bad game. They have a ways to go as does Patricia but can we give him at least one full season before throw him to the curb

Cuse Bye...
Lions Bye...
Fun Bye...
Why?
and EPL bye because they are on an international break. And NBA bye because I believe all exhibition game are done on Friday. I guess its just college football and ugh baseball.

Patricia and Lions have been fine since his debut. I find it amazing that people write him off as a coach after one bad game. They have a ways to go as does Patricia but can we give him at least one full season before throw him to the curb
I think we can give him a long time before anyone throws him any where, ever.

Beating the Packers should win back some of the fanbase. In all fairness, the team looked horrid in the pre-season and first game. Reports out of the locker room weren't good. I will give him credit, he seems to have calmed all that nonsense and had the team ready to play.

Sure win. I mean Bye sucks! Didn't even show up last year they were so bad it was just like 'nope..you guys win'. Wish we played them twice a year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom