Double foul | Syracusefan.com

Double foul

20Plus

Late in the Indiana Purdue game they call the charge and a block on the same play. One ref had it as a charge one had as a block and instead of having a third rodecide they did both impossible horrible they should be suspended

Late in the Indiana Purdue game they call the charge and a block on the same play. One ref had it as a charge one had as a block and instead of having a third rodecide they did both impossible horrible they should be suspended
If you're down three with 40 seconds why would you foul

Think the answer is their coach sucks

C4ROvrSUcAAxj2y.jpg

Crazy play. I agree with the announcers that it was a charge. I've seen double technicals called but can't remember double fouls.

They said the double foul is the default call in that situation, by rule.

They said the double foul is the default call in that situation, by rule.

If that is true, that is stupid!!!

The default in that situation should be alternating possession, not a foul on both players. They can't both have committed a foul.

If that is true, that is stupid!!!

The default in that situation should be alternating possession, not a foul on both players. They can't both have committed a foul.

I was thinking the same thing if you don't know either have

the third ref decide and be the majority or

jump it up

what the Frick

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online