Douche Vitale just asked... | Syracusefan.com

Douche Vitale just asked...

sufandu

Living Legend
... when SU will leave Syracuse after mentioning he thinks they'll be dangerous this year. Oh yeah, I forgot San Diego is in Syracuse. It shouldn't bother me, but it does. I hate agendas.

Wait you scheduled your season opener so far away that it had to be played above water? Well, it wasn't on ESPN, doesn't count.

Someone should tell him we played a game in San Diego. There is no place further from Syracuse in the Continental USA than San Diego. It is not Philly or Boston or Chicago or Durham. It is practically in frigging Tijuana.

Some people in Arkansas have Carrier air conditioning. Therefore, home game.

Clinton: former president from arkansas
current vice president: Syracuse grad

say no more...basically a game in tonwanda

Does the state of Arkansas have electricity to run said air conditioners? I am not sure about the existence of paved roads in the state either.

Go Cuse!!!!

San Diego is located in the Adirondacks, the site of an old WWII aircraft carrier museum, on which our opening game was played, dontcha know?

Arkansas is in Fayetteville, AR. Jim Boeheim lives in Fayetteville, NY, therefore it's a home game for SU.

Someone should tell him we played a game in San Diego. There is no place further from Syracuse in the Continental USA than San Diego. It is not Philly or Boston or Chicago or Durham. It is practically in frigging Tijuana.
I sent him an email noting both San Diego and upcoming Arkansas. I refrained from calling him a douche in it.

... when SU will leave Syracuse after mentioning he thinks they'll be dangerous this year. Oh yeah, I forgot San Diego is in Syracuse. It shouldn't bother me, but it does. I hate agendas.

I have family in San Diego who grew up in Syracuse. Pretty obvious home game for us really.

The original date of the game was moved due to rain. Syracuse is so very accustomed to rain...therefore, home game. :noidea:

I have family in San Diego who grew up in Syracuse. Pretty obvious home game for us really.
It was played on an aircraft-CARRIER ... clearly a home game.

I sent him an email noting both San Diego and upcoming Arkansas. I refrained from calling him a douche in it.
LOL at you for thinking Dick Vitale knows how to operate his email account. He only has one so he can yell "I've got mail! That's awesome baby! This person sure is a typer-dandy!"

LOL at you for thinking Dick Vitale knows how to operate his email account. I'm pretty sure he only has one so he can yell "I've got mail! That's awesome baby! This person sure is a typer-dandy!"
It made me feel better.

I'm shocked that no one has yet recalled this from TNIAAM:
HomegameflowchartVersionTrois.png

linky

but both cities begin with S, that means they are the same, doesn't it?:rolleyes:

collectively this is the dumbest paranoia fan base going. ark is sec be challenge. the other is a neutral made for tv game. we never go to clemson and they return. other schools do.some years we dont leave the dome less tournaments until the lrague mandates we do