Doug Gottlieb | Syracusefan.com

Doug Gottlieb

bnoro

Lurker
He tweeted that Billy Donovan AGREED with his statement that UK, UNC, and Cuse are on another level than other teams.

I can't believe he mentioned UNC before he said us! He must really hate us. :rolleyes:

LINK

Well if UNC wins it all it will be the 1st time a team has lost a game by 30 pts and won the NC

It's kind of crazy what that one game did for UNC. How much did they lose to Florida State by again?

He tweeted that Billy Donovan AGREED with his statement that UK, UNC, and Cuse are on another level than other teams.

I can't believe he mentioned UNC before he said us! He must really hate us. :rolleyes:

LINK

The Bastahd.

you are kidding right...you should be shocked he is agreeing that 'CUSE is above the rest...not that we will mentioned third.....take it easy...be a duck and let his stuff roll off your back.

you are kidding right...you should be shocked he is agreeing that 'CUSE is above the rest...not that we will mentioned third.....take it easy...be a duck and let his stuff roll off your back.

LOL, missed the point completely and I agree with Gotlieb. UNC is damn good and on the same level as SU And UK

WHOOSH goes the joke.

must of been thinking someone said something negative about
Triche...me bad

There's a reason UNC was the unanimous #1 this preseason. Even with losing their starting SG for the season, they still have upwards of 6 future lottery picks on their team

damnit...tell me when you are joking next time...I probably missed them all...

this is exactly why I hope the committee shows some guts and makes Syracuse #1 overall. let UNC and kentucky meet in the semi's

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom